• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space RP

Don't worry, just jump in however you want! Have your character dock with the research station, make some complications in the clearing process, something to make a scene (but not too much of a scene)

Don't worry it's really simple, but first I'll invite you :)  

Don't worry, just jump in however you want! Have your character dock with the research station, make some complications in the clearing process, something to make a scene (but not too much of a scene)

Aw, I was planning to swoop in and save the day but these two beat me to the punch. Does this make me a sidekick now?

At least, @Lexx, if you want to you can message people who've gotten their characters made but haven't jumped in yet and ask them to meet up if you have an idea in your head as to how the two of them could meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should watch someone play through the Metroid Prime Trilogy. It's a sci-fi thriller epic. You know, Samus from Smash Bros.? Who knows? You might get inspired more!

@Geozaki

2 minutes ago, Captain Gensokyo said:

You should watch someone play through the Metroid Prime Trilogy. It's a sci-fi thriller epic. You know, Samus from Smash Bros.? Who knows? You might get inspired more!

@Geozaki

Oh my gawsh, I love metroid! I haven't seen / played anywhere near as much as I'd like to, but Samus and Zero Suit samus are two of my favourite characters in smash! And until a couple of weeks ago, Zero suit samus was my avater on RPN. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back