~Soulmates~

Hearing Clara's answer his eyes fell back on her, his facial expression blank. 'Telepathy?' he thought, tapping his finger against his chin, 'I guess I shouldn't think about certain things without a second thought.' Straightening out his back he spoke, trying not to sound as excited as he really was, "That's cool. Telepathy seems to be quite a handy ability." He crossed his arms, awaiting her response.

((Omg, terrible post
xD .... Oh well, and I'm sorry for leaving a few of you guys out!))

((It's perfectly fine. I'm still trying to plan out things. Had a big event on a facebook page I admin so....I'm busy with that as well ^^ ))

Alaska giggles abit at the boy's reaction.

Hi Clara!, she thought, having no doubt in her mind that the girl's power's were legitimate.

Shuffling through her things, she slid her clothes underneath the bed, and set her journals, sketchbooks, and her acoustic guitar on her bed infront of her. Setting the other guitar case and an amp under neath the bed she started to organize her journals from newest to oldest, keeping quiet.

Meanwhile...Blossom was still sitting on the floor as she observed them quietly. She didn't exactly seem to fit in any of the conversations so she just sat silently as she began moving her ears around, putting them in various positions to see what all they could do.

That's really cool, what you can do I mean. She thought before setting down her journals.

"Hey Blossom, what kind of music do you like?" Alaska inquired, picking up the guitar case and opening the clasps.

Blossom perked up to the sound of her name and smiled. "I like all kinds...except classical, that makes me fall asleep." she giggled.

A light chuckle escaped his lips, loosing his posture and slouching, he spoke happily "I'll keep that in mind, Clara." He shuffled around, leaving his bags on his mattress and moved so that his legs were over the edge of the bed, feet touching the ground, and hands holding his upper body up in a sitting position. He couldn't help but look in the direction of Blossom and her fuzzy ears.

Slightly fidgeting as he watched Blossoms ears moving around in all sorts of matters he couldn't help but reach out his hand, just barely out of reach from her ears. "Can I touch them?" He asked, eyeing her ears down with his blue eyes, brimming with curiosity. Instantly after asking he withdrew his hand and looked away, noting that Alaska started a conversation with her.

Monica yawned and stretched, her own ears and tail popping out. "...Oh well. At least it isn't like the last time." She giggled softly as Sam barked, wagging his tail. "Silly Sam."

Blossom's ears twitched towards Gabriel's direction and she leaned backwards looking at him and smiled. "Yeah sure! I actually enjoy it when people touch them, not many of my kind do though for some reason...but go right ahead, I don't mind." she replied.

"Well then I'll be sure to not play any classical music then, haha"

Taking out her guitar she tuned it, plucking the strings lightly with her fingers.

"You guys don't mind if I play do you?" She asked, "I'll be quiet, promise."

"Well,tune into people thoughts.. And tell exactly what they're thinking, and.. I love you're guitar, what sort of music do you like alaska?and I don't mind if you play, lixy loves it when people play guitar" I smiled..

An uneasy smile crept onto his face when he heard Blossom say he could touch her ears. "C-can I really?" he asked again, making sure she was serious. However, he didn't wait for her second reply, instead he stood up from his bed and took the few steps that distanced him from Blossom and knelt down beside her. Hesitantly he brought his hand up to one of her ears and lightly touched it. Feeling the softness, he started to slowly rub his fingers along the back side of her ear. A brilliant, childish smile made its way onto his face. "They're so soft~" he sang, now full on petting her ears and partially her hair. Basking in the delight of being able to pet the fuzzy ears his attention on the others in the room was shattered and his full attention was on the reactions from Blossom, along with the softness he felt from his fingers touching her ears.

"Usually Indie, Alternative, on acoustic I play alot of covers of punk rock or metal stuff. Anything really."

Plucking a few strings to check if it was in tune or not, she adjusted the knobs and began searching for a pick in her case.

"Hey...Can you guys watch Sam for me? I need to....hunt." Monica rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. Sam barked in protest. "Sorry Sam. You know the rules. I'll bring you more food when I get back though." She smiled as Sam gave up and laid down. "Oi..."

Blossom began to purr and giggled. 'Thank you, I try to keep them extra soft!" she jokes. He was stroking them very gently which caused her to become very relaxed as she began to purr even more as her tail swished behind her. "Sure..." Blossom replied to Monica in a very relaxed manner.

laughed, "you're a bit like me then.. I'm into heavier stuff though, suicide silence, slipknot, stuff like that.." Before I could stop her, lixy had calmbered off my head, and was perched on alaska's guitar.. "Lixy! Off!, sorry she just wants to introduce herslef"

"Same here. I love The Disease by Suicide Silence. And Snuff by Slipknot is defeintly one of my favorites to play. Black Veil Bride's older stuff like Mortician's Daughter and the new album by Bring Me The Horizon's are some of my favorite's too." She said, smiling at Lixy and scratching her behind the ears.

"She's alright! Shes cute."

"Really? Thanks." Monica grinned before closing her eyes. Her body began to become covered in fur as her body underwent the whole werewolf transformation process. Upon completion of the process, she jumped out the window and into the nearby woods for a little hunting.

Feeling relaxed and giddy, he maneuvered behind the girl and brought his other hand up to head. He laughed happily at how relaxed Blossom was. "Just like in the anime," he thought. Without thinking he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, into a hug, and burrowed his face into her hair so that his forehead was touching her ears. He nuzzled his head. The childish smile that was once on his face, almost instantly disappeared when he realized what he was doing.

He lightly coughed, retracted his arms and collapsed into a sitting position, averting his eyes and staring at nothing. "So not manly!" he thought, watching Sam do what he was doing. It wasn't all that interesting but it kept his mind off of what he did. "Sorry...." he apologized.

(I must say, if this is moddelled off you, you have exellent taste in music<3)

"The morticans daughter always makes me cry, and speaking of siucide silence, its a shame about mitch huh?.. I cried when I found out about that, too,"

Lixy looked up, headbutting alaska's hand.. She loved being scratched behind the ears

Blossom became a bit surprised and blushed slightly but smiled warmly to him. "N-no, it's fine! I like hugs too!" she replies, flattening her ears looking up to him as she smiled. She didn't mind it at all, she just didn't expect it. She's hardly ever been around boys before, but she began to get used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back