~Soulmates~

Shelby walked down towards the woods, where she saw Blossom and Clara. Crow the Boa Constricter was wound all around her body, his head level with hers. "This is Crow." She called to them, stroking his scaly skin.

(I don't mind, If that's what you want ^.^)

When they arrive to the school, Blossom notices Shelby's snake and gets closer to inspect it. "Hey Shelby, sorry about earlier...Cool snake!" she replied, touching it's head. "Does he bite?"

Shelby's eyes flickered to Clara for a second, "Only people I want him to bite," before returning to Blossom with a friendly smile, "But he's completely safe to everyone else." she grinned, putting her hand inside his mouth. Crow just wriggled her out and head-butted her lovingly "see?"

Monica flopped onto her bed, giggling softly. Sam was barking and running around in circles. "I forgot how hyper you are." The pup merely barked an answer before chasing his tail, causing her to chuckle.

"Awww!" she smiled. "Well, I'm heading to the dorm, you guys want to as well? I think someone new arrived, my tail is totally freaking out which it seems to do when new people come for some reason..." she said, looking over to her tail questioningly.

(Thankyou)

I put my head down.. I wasn't going to try and make amends with shelby, as I only knew this would lead to more fighting.. "Well, I can see you're okay now blossom, I'm gonna go back to my room.." I sighed as I took lixy back off blossom and let her up on my shoulder and limping back to my dorm, I climbed through the window and sat down..

(She's gonna take a nap, and when she wakes up, all the cat features have grown and she literally screams the place down:d)

Shelby nodded, "Let's go." She walked up to Dorm 2, where, sure enough, there was someone new with a small puppy. Crow raised his head and sniffed. Shelby walked past them and half-sat on her bed, seeing as Crow was on her other leg. "You're new." she said to the new girl flatly, staring at her with cold eyes.

"OKay, bye!" she waved after her, noticing her limp and pouting slightly before turning to Shelby following her. "Hey guys! We're back!" she smiled. SHe then saw the new girl and walked to her. "Hi! I'm Blossom!"

Monica looked up and smiled before nodding. "My name's Monica. And the little pup is Sam." She picked the hyperactive puppy up before placing him onto her bed.

"Cute! And nice to meet you Monica!" Blossom smiled, trying to forget the drama from before. Blossom began to play around with the puppy after greeting Monica.

Shelby nodded at Monica, "I'm Shelby." She pushed her pink curls out of her eye and straightened her black dress. "I'm a Fae. This is Crow." She pointed to the Boa Constricter then dislodged him from her body. He slithered accross the floor (being about 8 meters) and over to Sam, tongue flicking out.

Alaska walking in awkwardly, setting her things down on a seemingly abandoned bed that still had some dust on it, so she guessed no one had chosen it yet. Sitting crossed legged, she looked around before pulling out a small journal to write in.

"Don't know if you've noticed already, but I'm pretty much a 'cat girl' " Blossom giggled as Crow came over and Sam sniffed at him curiously. SHe then turned to yet another new girl and got up to walk to her. "Hi I'm Blossom!" she smiled

Soon I'd drifted off again.. I was so tired, but only briefly though, because soon, I was wide awake again..I looked around for lixy.. She'd jumped onto the bed beside me.. I must have been moving around too much.. I grabbed the brush off my bedside cabinet, and went to the bathroom to sort out my hair.. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.. "WHAT THE F*CK!?" I scremed,loud..really loud.. "OH MY GOD!!" What the hell was going on.. "HELP!!!!!!"

Monica giggled softly. "Cool. I'm a werewolf myself. Sam's just a normal puppy though. Occasionally I'll be with ears and a tail though."

Blossom's ear flattened at the loud noise as she jerked her attention to dorm one where Clara was and walked to the window. "Excuse me for a second miss." she said politely. She peered through the window at Clara who was freaking out.

Shelby stood up streaching. Crow slithered onto Monica's lap, winding around her ankle. Shelby floated 1ft about the ground and came back down again. Her wings glittered as she head Clara screaming "Huh." Crow was watching Monica.

She looked up, setting down her book and smiled.

"Uh, hi. I'm Alaska." She said quietly, getting used to the amount of girls in one large dorm.

She winced at the loud sound and nodded her head at Blossom, staying somewhat quiet.

"What, erm, who was that? Is she alright?

"It's Clara, I can't quite see what's going on though..." she said as she waved to Clara. "Hey! Calm down, what is it?" Blossom saw her ears and became confused. "How in the world...?"

Shelby turned to look flatly at Alaska, "Shelby." she said, fluttering her wings and pushing her pink hair off her face. "This is Crow, he's a Boa Constricter." As soon as he heard his name, Crow turned and slithered onto Alaska, around her shoulders and neck.

"I have no idea!!!!??, you tell me?!, I sleep for ten minutes, then ears and a tail!" I hissed, I swung out of the window with ease, so blossom could see me properly..

Blossom waved for Clara to come over to the dorm so that she figure it out. Once she thought that Clara understood, she turned back to everyone else. "Sorry, just a little bit of a miss-hap." She scratched her head confused. "Nice to meet you guys!"

Alaska smiled at Crow and gently stroked his back before setting her bands back down.

"He's gorgeous. How long have you had him?" She asked, mesmerized by the reptilian's scales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back