Soul Eater RP >:3

Alice jolted thinking it was a nightmare,"it's okay it's okay I'm here.... It was just a dream okay? Just a dream"she said patting his head as she hugged back,"what was it about?"she asked a bit curious.

Xandi shook, and looked at her. "There were kishins, and oh...Alice..I'm your weapon...and I couldn't protect you. I couldn't." He said, in a quivering voice.

Alice looked at him,"no it's okay it was a bad dream just a bad dream"she whispered,"see I'm fine"she added and slowly got up,"I'm ganna go get something to drink do you want anything?"she asked.

(Accepted*odd number of females now xD * jump in but erm..... Alice and Xandi are at Alice's house but if you find an opening go for it bro!)

Xandi started to calm down. "No thanks." He said, closing his eyes.

Alice got a drink then walked back and sipped some then set it on the counter,"you okay now Kitty?"she aske patting his head then wiggled her nose with his,"I don't feel as hyper as earlier...."she mumbled but wa bouncing. This ment she was naturally hyper the donut was just extra sugar in her body.

Xandi opened his eyes, feeling the contact. "Yeah, I'm fine now." Xandi confirmed, smiling. He stared off into space and lowered his eyelids, something he did a lot. Xandi yawned and twitched his ears and tail.

Lance looked at the school and smiled. "This is crazy," she said. She remembered when Death first picked her to join the academy to fight against evil. She didn't have a weapon though. She didn't know why death wanted her to be a meister. There was no way she could fight dangerous corrupted souls when she's never been trained to use the only weapon she's been exposed to. She was told she would find a partner in no time. A human that could turn into a weapon. Lance walked to the entrance of the school, ready for whatever would be thrown in her way.

~~~~~

Rushi looked at the nurse. "So he's really dead, eh?" she asked as the nurse nodded. "Shame. Three star meister to waste," she sighed and left the room. Her partner had just been killed. A three star meister, a perfect student, killed. "Damn witch." She went into the bathroom and called Lord Death. "Yeah, he's dead. At 99 souls too," she told the headmaster as he continued the conversation. Three months, after tons of failed attempts, and she only had 99 souls. "So sense Keith is dead I will have to confiscate your 99 souls." Rushi slammed her fists on the sink, "Are you kidding me?! I've eaten over 300 souls!!! I don't want to get 100 more!" Death stared her in the eyes, "Irushimata. You will be assigned a new meister and you will get 99 Keishon souls and one witch soul. I don't care what you want darling."

Alice smiled and got up,"your a silly kitty"she said and hugged him close,"meow"she said trying to get him to say it he then jolted and ran off she came back with a cat earred headband on her head,"now where both kitties!"she said.

Xandi purred softly when she hugged him close. He then watched as she ran off and returned with a cat earred headband. He twitched his tail. Xandi swatted playfully at Alice, watching for her reaction with his bright eyes.

Alice jolted and swatted back then pounced on him pinning him to the couch."do I win?"she asked sitting on his stomach.(Dististik you could interrupt these two meow =v=)

Xandi made a cat noise when Alice pounced on him. He was pinned. His tail twitched. Xandi nodded. "You win." He agreed.

Alice smirked and blinked,"oh oh Kitties do this to right?"she asked but before he could say anything she lightly licked his cheek,"meow!"she said and ran into her room.

Xandi blushed and watched as she ran into her room. "Meow." He mumbled.

Alice smiled and came out of the room and put a crown on his head,"now your a kitty king! You will be hailed and you will be the best death scythe ever"she said softly then took off the headband,"did you forget about the nightmare?"she asked.

Xandi felt the crown on his head and twitched his ears. When she mentioned the nightmare, Xandi sweat dropped.

Alice jolted,"did I remind you? I'm sorry"she said softly looking down then walked over to the corner and sat down to punish herself for feeling stupid.

Xandi twitched his tail. He quietly crawled over to her and swatted at her playfully. He then jumped backwards. "You're fine. You don't have to punish yourself." He said.

Alice pouted but I reminded you of your bad dream"she mumbled laying back on the floor sulking a bit,"I'm horrible it made you cry too"she mumbled.

Xandi lowered his ears. "No...Don't say that. It's fine, I promise." He said, quite seriously.

Alice smiled and hugged Xandi,"yeaaaaah! You don't hate me!"she said happily. Alice then stood up,"lets go practice in the woods! I feel like my grip should be tighter when I hold you"she said mumbling the last part.

Xandi blushed. He nodded. "Practice would be good." He agreed, closing his eyes. He opened them and looked at her. "Let's go." He said, standing up and walking towards the door.

Alice quickly changed into a big sweat shirt and a orange shirt with blak combat boots,"lets go!"she yelled an ran off to the woods. She smiled sitting down to wait for Xandi.

Xandi walked out of the house, closing the door behind him. He quickly took off into the woods, not wanting to keep Alice waiting any longer. He finally found her and looked around. "Are you ready?" He asked.

Alice nodded standing up,"heck yes! Oh by the way is it just a scythe you can turn into?"she asked holding her hand out to him so he could change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back