Soul Eater RP >:3

Alice smiled and jolted and pulled on his cheeks,"I want a kiss!"she complained and pointed at her cheek,"here"she said smiling happily.

Xandi blushed. "Umm..." He looked down, closed his eyes, and kissed her cheek.

Alice giggled and blushed,"oh Xandi you flirt"she said patting his back. She made it seem like she didn't ask for the kiss,"your so confident"she added happily then giggled again and hugged him.

Xandi blushed and twitched his tail. 'Well, you asked for it.' He thought to himself. He closed his eyes.

i hate afterschool activities and a job -.-

Jester smiled and grabbed bambi by the arm excited "well lets go!!!!"

Alice kissed his forehead,"I love love LOVE my Xandi he is the cutest most sweetest person EVER"she said then jolted falling off the couch with all her excitement.

Bambi jolted as they ran to there mission,"w-wait the directions!"she yelled but to no avil she was already being pulled far off. Bambi sighed a bit and quickly jumped turning into an Electric Axe and was strapped onto his back,"have fun"she said happily the didn't have to run anymore.

Xandi looked shocked. He looked down at hsr, blushing. "Are you OK?" He asked, concerned.

Alice nodded,"I'm fine!"she said then hugged him again rubbing her cheek with his,"meow"she whispered then continued to rub her cheek with his again.

Xandi looked at her and closed his eyes. He began purring. "Meow." He said.

Alice then smiled at him,"hi there"she said and kissed his cheek,"Xandi we're like best friends right so do you like me back?"she asked.

Xandi looked her and smiled. "You know, Alice. I think I might." He said closing his eyes.

Alice smiled and clapped then jolted a bit feeling her heart beat faster,"w-wait MIGHT?"she said as her heart dropped,"so you don't know?"she mumbled.

Alice pouted tilting her head cutely,"then what did you mean?"she asked then leaned in closely,"are you messing with me?"she asked.

Xandi leaned in closer. "Maybe." He said. He kissed her cheek and jumped away from her. He started to groom himself.

Alice blushed a bit touching her cheek,"y-you........ Wow....."she said dazedly then jolted,"my heart"she mumbled and watched him.

Xandi continued to groom himself with his eyes closed. Finally, he opened his eyes and played on his side, twitching his tail.

Alice crawled over to him and pinned him down,"why are you acting like that.... You ran away before I could kiss you back....."she mumbled pouting then jolted,"ah! It's beating faster! Xandi what do I do?!"she yelled moving away.

Xandi looked up at her. "Acting like what?" He asked, confused. He then watched her move away. He crawled over to her and hugged her. "Maybe you could calm down a little." He suggested.

Alice jolted feeling nervous,"I-I..... It's going fast again"she mumbled but enjoyed the hug a lot,"your hugging me"she said happily,"don't stop"she whispered.

Xandi closed his eyes and didn't let go. "...Meow..." He said, rubbing his cheek against Alice's.

Alice slowly woke up after a hour and rolled off of Xandi,"hungry~"she whined and grabbed her kitty bag and began eatting the treats inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back