Soul Eater RP >:3

Xandi looked at her, blankly. "What?" was all he said. "I think i'll be fine on the floor, but thanks." He said.

Bambina looked at her book again,"you can choose.... I can handle anything..... Ill go get the register done come to me later to sign your name"she said and began walking away.

Alive blinked,"no no no! A cutey kitty must sleep with me...... Unless you really don't want to....."she said sadly tearing up.

Jester stopped in his tracks and shrugged he turned to walk the other direction and said "Or you cna just tell me what where gonna do either way im up for it!" jester was tired and honestly didnt feel the exxcitment that he did erlier

Xandi frowned. He didn't like to see girls cry, especially adorable ones like Alice. "I-I'll...Sleep with you." He said, mumbling the last part in a defeated way.

Bambi laughed a bit,"I'm sorry am I boring you? I'm just really into my book"she said and put her hoodie down,"um.... I'm ganna.... Yeah"she said blushing slightly and began filling out the forms.

Alice smiled hopping,"yeaaaah!"she said happily and opened her apartment door. In her room the bed took up the center leaving a desk and wardrobe on the sides. There where a bunch of cat plushies on her bed,"I love kitties"she explained. There was a living room kitchen and two bathrooms. One in her room and the other by the kitchen.

Jester laughed and shook his head "you know i actually read alot myself just i try to not get caught in my books so deep." he shrugged and looked at the forms over Bambi's shoulder

Xandi widened his eyes at all the kitten plushies. His ear twitched. He stretched a bit and purred as he did so. Xandi had warmed up to Alice completely, seeing that she was no threat to him. He admired how careful she was in battle with him. He yawned and blinked a couple of times, his bright eyes still taking in his surroundings. "I can see that." He finally answered, glancing at her.

Bambi blushed a bit,"because I read so much I find myself not used to the opposite sex..... So what I'm trying to say is.... You make me nervous"she said,"and I feel awkward I don't want to do anything stupid"she said softly.

Alice smiled,"you can sleep on the bed I'm ganna make the goods"she said putting her bag in the fridge then threw her shoes into the corner of her room.

"its cool we need to get used to being around eachother learn more about each other im fine with that just loosen up a little bit. lets go on this mission and see what we can find out?" Jest suggested politly

Xandi nodded. "Thanks." He said, carefully removing his shoes and placing them down neatly where they were out of the way. 'Knowing Alice, she might trip over them.' He thought to himself. He kept his clothes and socks on and curled up on the bottom of the bed. He let out a huge sigh and closed his eyes. He was soon fast asleep.

Alice continued making the food then looked into the room to see if Xandi needed anything. She blushed a bit,"you could've taken up the bed"she mumbled and pushed him up laying him down correctly and putting his head on the pillow,"there"she mumbled and walked out.

Bambina nodded and signed her name,"you sign here"she said then slowly got up.

Xandi sighed contently. He stirred a bit, but didn't wake up. Xandi started to purr.

Bambina walked over to the bulliton board and looked at it,"how about this one"she said choosing one with 25 kishin,"seems good enough..... But it's in the sewers"she said.

Alice slowly finished cooking,"Xandi I made the food"she whispered hoping he wouldn't get mad about her waking him up,"Xandi"she said again poking his cheek.

Xandi jolted awake and sat bolt upward. He lowered his ears ans looked around. He saw Alice. "Oh, it's just you." He said, relieved.

Alice jolted taking it as an insult,"oh um.... I made the food it's ready"she said and walked away to the table and sat down and began eating.

Xandi closed his eyes. He followed her over to the table. He sat down and stared at her, twitching his tail.

Alice pointed at the food infront of him,"you ganna eat?"she asked getting a bit flustered by the stares. She then looked away and continued eatting.

Xandi looked down at his plate. "Oh...umm...yeah." He said, beginning to slowly eat. Xandi lowered his eyelids and ears and stared off into space.

Alive blinked tilting her head,"your still tired?"she asked patting his head,"still so cute"she mumbled and finished eatting. She put her plate away and washed her hands.

Xandi looked down at his feet. "...Umm...thanks for the food..." He mumbled. Xandi blushed a bit.

Alice smiled and kissed his forehead,"awwwwww no problem it's all fine okay?"she said then smirked,"we're partners!"she added happily.

Xandi blushed completely red and fell backwards in his chair. He had a shocked face. Xandi's nose was bleeding a bit, and he was twitching. [i have no idea why xD ]

( xD awwww)

Alice jolted,"ah! My kitty!"she said worriedly then grabbed a napkin and cleaned his face then got a fan,"w-wake up!"she said nervously fanning him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back