Soul Eater RP >:3

Roland frowned at Sen. "R-Really? I don't think so." He closed his eyes and slowly opened them again. "You're very fun, Sen." His face flushed crimson once again and he looked down.

Xandi smiled. "Ok, Ok. We can go, then." He said, shaking his head at Alice. "You're very hyper, you know?" He said softly.

Dolly nodded,"thank you Madame Lu"she said and bowed. When the circle dissappeared Dolly glanced at Kai and looked away,"to seduce would just bring me one step closer to looking beautiful"she mumbled and walked to her room.

Alice jolted,"do you hate me too?"she asked worriedly. Dolly had always told Alice that her hyper-ness made her hate become greater. Alice didn't want Xandi to hate her.

Sen- A smile slid across her mouth, "Its nice to hear that Roland, really it is," her eyes went slightly wide and her mouth could not form the words, so realsing his ears, her arms went around his neck, hands calsping lightly together

"You are wonderful company too, I am glad we became partners."

Kai- He gave a short bow to watching the portal turn back into a wal, all the markings earsed. ears perked lightly as Dolly muttered stuff again, than went away. That was okay, Kai had some plans, to hatch sitting he flicked open a notepad and grabbed a marker.

(What's the time in the rp?)

Dolly laid on her bed and hugged her pillow in thought. She wondered what Kai's lips would feel like against hers. She shook her head,"I shouldn't think that..."she mumbled and sulked. Dolly hugged the pillow closer.(like around lunch)

[Okay thanks!]

Kai suddenly brust into the room grinning than plopping on the bed rather calmly, "What is your favorite color?" he asked nonchalantly and completely out of the blue.

Dolly blinked then turned to him taking off her mask,"you should know that it's blue like my eyes"she explained smiling,"why...?"she asked curiously.

Kai grinned back before flicking a piece of Dolly's hair away from her face, "Just trying to keep up to date, opinions change you know...." Kai grinned cheekily, "Besides, there are many, many different blues, which shade? like your eyes?" he asked taking a guess.

Dolly nodded,"yeah see?"she asked leaning it to show him better how blue her eyes where. She then moved away,"any other odd questions?"she asked smiling.

[QUOTE="pain-clown123]He looks around. ''that's true...it wont be...but I know where it can be'' He begins heading to the final resting place of asura, climbing the mountain high.

[/QUOTE]
"I doubt Lord Death is just going to let us simply waltz in there and take what we want..." Darius noted, as rhey neared their destination.

((Sorry, I don't have a lot to work with here >.>))

Kai grinned with a blush as she got closer, he tapped his chin thinking, "Yeah, Okay." he said to himself nodding lightly, "Never did say what your favorite music was?" he titled his head slight grinning even wider.

Dolly blinked,"techno...."she mumbled feeling like he was up to something."what are you planing....."she asked as her eyes became sharp and deadly. She glared at him a bit before her knee bumped to his. She then sighed and put her head on his chest laying on him,"your so isane"she mumbled.

(its ok)

He continues stepping slowly towards the mountain. ''no you foolish idiot..he don't have the egg...I know where it is'' He points the scythe towards the mountain, and cocks shooting a shotgun bullet that explodes the entire mountain of earth showing a floating, red, spirit orb

Kai kept his grin even through Dolly's intense glare. he dropped his chin lightly into her raven locksas she rested against him,

"Yeah, I know." He side contently taking in the peace of the moment, "Techno is cool, its easy to dance to, I like rock, and fav color changed from black to gray." His tone was easy going as he spoke.

Dolly nodded,"I know.... And it changed again?"she asked contently. She didn't want to figure out what was wrong she knew he was doing something but she trusted him and wasn't ganna hold it to his neck.

Kai laughed lightly a little smirk playing on his lips, "Yeah, black got to...emoy for me. Gray is cooler, it is in the middle and can flow where ever it wants. Not many can handle it."

Dolly blinked,"what are you talking about? Are you trying to say your like grey or something because your definitely not... Your tamer then a lion who lost all four legs and you can't go anywhere without me"she explained smirking a bit.

Kai huffed lightly yet his voice was still easy going, "A lion without legs? That's messed up..... how do you manage to lug me all over the place?"

Dolly smiled up at him,"because you get lost easily and when I'm not around you get hurt... So I make sure you don't leave my sight"she said and held her hand in his.

Kai moved his thumb gently along her palm it was smooth soft as silk, "I see now," he muttered happily his breath moving a few strands of her hair, "You are my lion tamer, my keeper? hm...at least your fair."

Dolly chuckled and nodded,"I suppose but you would only kill on my command"she said. Dolly had gotten a bit closer with her body,"will you tell me now?.... Your true intentions?"she asked.

Kai smirked,"Of course, I realize you have more sense in that area than I" his smirk becoming a tad devious. Kai titled his head lightly so that he connected his eyes with Dolly's, "Whatever do you mean? I am just a simple guy, with simple questions." He quirked an eyebrow.

Dolly smirked back,"see that's where you went wrong.... You could never be a simple man infact you are anything but simple"she told him smirking.

Kai lips slipped back into a grin, "You have a point, but you are not simple either....ha, guess we are just a pair of complex awesomeness." His finger lifted gently to swipe back the out of place hair from ealier, "Sometimes, I don't get you, but guessing is fun."

Dolly blushed a bit and smiled,"be happy I love you..... That's all you really need to know"she said then sat up."well today was boring I was sick the whole day"she said.

A smile took over his lips, "Oh, I am don't worry, same for me, Dolly." Kai let her go when she sat up but poked her on the cheek, "What can I do about that? its no fun being sick...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back