Soul Eater RP >:3

Kai shoved his hands in his pocket giving a shrug it was pretty cool, but of course he was not going to let this thunder stealer know that, "Mhm, its okay I guess, but if you want my opinion you should have aimed for the buildings more, make them fall like dominos." He smirked.

Kai looked up at him and grinned, "Yup. Nice growth spurt there dude," Kai grinned he could feel the action about to start, he could handle it.

HOW DARE YOU, I AM A KISHIN YOU BRAT THE BROTHER OF ASURA'' He charges energy around his arms and tries to cut you with shadow blades

Kai's eyes widened and he managed to dodge flipping back he landed upright and let out a huge yawn, "Too bad I don't know who that is....or for that matter care!"

okay...that's it! you die now!'' He opens his mouth and charges a red ball of energy, soon it grows larger and larger, giving kai plenty of time to stop him. ''hahahahha''

Kai watched looking pretty impressed, red was a cool color. Crouching, Kai sped along the earth near the kishin turning his right arm into his weapon a chain with a spiked ball, Kai swung, ramming it into the Kishin's leg.

Gah!!!'' His head goes up and fires a massive red ball into the sky which creates a massive explosion that shined like a sun only for a second. ''why you little'' Tries punching him still as a giant.

Kai felt himself flying, he looked up seeing the red ball looking like a sun, That is so cool was the last thought he remembered than pain, yeah lots of pain he hit the ground on his back. Seeming dazed for a moment he slowly sat up and started laughing,

"Oh yeah, a fight a fight, a challenge! I am gonna EAT YOU!" Kai yelled getting back to his feet and into a fighting stance.

Kai swayed falling back down, blood gushing from his nose and head, "I can handle you," Kai declared getting back up again, "Anyway you come!" A pause, "What is fairly anyways to you? Not being a giant freak?"

Kai snorted loudly wiping away the blood, his eyes gleaming with excitement as a vicious smile crossed his face, "Oh, ooo cocky are we?" Kai readied himself.

( I have to go :( I don't know when I can be back if Suika comes on and wants to fight you can just say Kai got knocked out)

He then looked over. ''well well..its you again..'' He showed the knocked out kai in his hand and is ready to finish him off with a shadow blade. ''any last words before I kill him''

Roland glared. "You can't kill him, you jerk!" He charged at the kishin, ready to attack.

Roland held Sen against his body, landing on his back. He made sure not to let Sen get hurt, he just couldn't let her down. "..." He coughed, but got up again.

Roland shakes his head. "I-I can't...I said I would try..." He said, his voice it's usual softness.

Roland shudders. "I would do anything for Sen, even if it kills me."

He drops him, and snaps fingers reversing everything. 'ya know what...I believe..you ill give you a chance..but if you fail to make this world right...well you know the rest...chow'' snaps fingers turning to a smoke cloud

Roland stands there, looking shocked. "W-What?" He asked himself, as if he couldn't believe what had just happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back