Soul Eater RP >:3

(Maybe a option also could be pain and sweetrevenge could do a team thing? just throwing that out there along with ur idea Kandy)

(Sounds good now ill go searching for the Alice post) 
(I didn't find anything so for now Dolly will just begin to hate Kai for ditching her so where is he so I can start this party?)

((I'd be up for it. I've been watching RWBY trailers on youtube a lot of Ruby's sniper scythe has me craving to be either weapon or meister. Only as a guy... I need to find a picture online, since my drawing skills aren't amazing XP ))

(^^ glad ya like it, and whoa that sounded like quite the trip Kandy, glad you had fun though)

Kai slowly opened up his eyes before looking around confused, where was that creep? Everything was normal, and not burning. Kai grinned haughtly, he must have did something to scare him off! Ha! Kai got up, wobbily his thoughts going to Dolly, where was she? he just now realized she did not follow.

(Kk Ty and Roxel let me know if I should change something)

Dolly got to the tallest building looking around eating bread. She had swallowed some pills to make her fever go away and was angry that Kai left her. She looked around thinking she didn't need him if he was so quickly to leave. She spotted him and glared they walked over and kicked Kai into a pit even though he was awake."idiot.... Moronic dumb ass!.... I hate you"she mumbled then began walking away with a creepy mask on her face. She then sighed walking back to the pit and slid down and glared,"stupid stupid"she muttered.

(I fixed it 0v0)

Kai was extremely surprised by the force of the kick and where the hell it came from, hit the ground roughly and froze upon Dolly's firey filled words, they stung. Hate....me? he felt his stomach dive into a frozen black hole , before his brain could catch up with the fact that she was leaving, Dolly was back again....sitting on him. Rolling over, so that Dolly now sat on his stomach, red eyes stared at the masked face, and for once, Kai was grateful he could not see her actual face.

Dolly looked down with her hand on her chin water dripping off her chin onto the hot sand. She glanced at him,"jerk...."she muttered getting up and moving away. She felt abandoned and she couldn't believe the one person she trusts did that I her. Such stupidity to let herself get close to people she ran her fist into the sand it blew up creating a gap. She was so pissed but... Sad so very sad at the same time.... She glared at the wall,"I.... I don't know what to think of you Kai.... Lets just hurry and do the mission and get back to the Madame...."she mumbled her voice shaky trying not to reveal her sadness.

Kai slowly sat up but did not move any further, now everything came crashing down like a ton of heavy bricks....had....had he caused all this, he opemed his mouth, but no words came out...he watched the sand burst into the air than back down,

"Dol-I...." but his words got all caught up, and his stomach never returned from the icy black hole, getting up, Kai got out of the ditch, and walked slowly over to his miester, "I....thought...you had followed."his voice was way quieter than its usual tone.

Roland rubbed her back. "I still have no idea of what happened." He said softly. "I'm so confused."

Dolly looked at him,"and you didn't care to find out? Well while you were here I was busy with throwing up my guts....."she said looking away,"I realize now how much I depended on you..... Was it too much?"she asked sadly. She felt her body shaking and her knees gave way and she fell to the ground. She was sitting up on her knees then put her head on the sand.

Sen flinched just a little not expecting the back rubs, but relaxing right after enjoying the comfort, it had been a long time not since ....Sen winced focus on the present "What do we do now?" she asked looking up at Roland.

Kai's eyes got wide at the words...they stung, and were true...throwing up? Was she sick still?. The next things Dolly said moved his feet forward as his head shook, raven hair russling back and forth, "No, no no, don't say that." his voice was a low plea clamping his hands on the side of his head, Kai stared at Dolly,

"I....I that, that momster....he...." but he stopped, there was no real excuse, he wanted a fight, sinking slowly to his knees, the sand was hot through his jeans, he hung his head and pressed his hands tighter against his head, "I need you Dolly, I do....." lowering his hands they dropped into the sand, "I screwd up....." Kai admitted with a moan of guilt.

Dolly looked up at Kai it hurt her to see him so sad. She then hugged him tighter and tighter she then brushed her han against his cheek. Silence.... She still had no idea what to say. Dolly brushe her hand through his hair then kissed him. No words but... There was love. Worry began running through her,"wait! Fight?! Without me?! You truely are stupid ! Your weak without me!"she said but there was love in her voice and she smiled worriedly at him.

Sen looked at him for a bit longer, than around everything was back to normal..like it was all some bizzare demented dream, "I....I am still in shock...I wonder what lord death will do?" Sen rested her head back on Roland's chest, "I could do with anything not involing distruction."

Kai blinked rapidly as she hugged him, than affection continued Kai leaned back to stare at Dolly, did this mean she would not leave him all alone? it was all a lot....never had he made someone upset, well okay stratch that...he had never made someone upset he actual cared about, "I know, I am." he agreed admitting what was he thinking? oh yeah, he was not.

"I was not thinking....Dolly I never- I didn't.... arn't you.." his red eyes filled with confusion than a plea, Kai gently slipped up the mask to full on look into Dolly's face, her amazing blue eyes, his heart lurched with pain, they were sad, worried so many emotions.... "I won't, I swear, I won't leave your side again, you can be mad, hate me, hit me, but I won't leave." Red eyes filled with unshed tears before he pulled Dolly against him lightly holding her there.

Dolly looked at him and sighed,"good because I don't ever want you to leave my sight again.... Now lets go check you out.... I want to make sure your not hurt"she said grabbing his hand,"your all I need to live in this world.... Without you I would surely become insane"she said and slowly got up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back