Soul Eater RP >:3

Dolly blinked,"what's wrong are you still mad at me for making you bleed?"she asked sadly. Alice glared but became a bit sad and ran over to Xandi just a bit later then Dolly kissed him. Alice glared crying,"Xandi..."she said standing by him. Dolly laughed smirking,"I made you cry!"she said then pulled her mask over her face,"it's bad enough I share your face"she muttered.

Sen resisted the urge to reach out and tug the other ear, although her face was a pool of excited yearning as her eyes focused on the ears, "Ro-land Row row your boat land! Goodie! Nice to meet you!" She than took his hand and shook it vigorously.

( Okay, and I will have him up soon! )

Roland trembled. "C-Could you please stop? Nice to meet you, t-too..." he stuttered, shaking her hand.

(Awwwww to Roland and okay to Roxel)

Alice looked at Xandi and hugged his arm,"was I really that bad of a partner?"she asked with a tight painful grip on his arm. Dolly laughed and ran away jumping through the trees and putting on a black sweater and put on the hoodie so all that was seen was her mask and parts of her hair.

(Roland's always been my cutesy character...I dunno why...)

Xandi looked at Alice, lowering his ears. There were tears in his eyes. "No...You were perfect..."

Xandi hugged her. "No...I didn't like it. She's not gentle like you." He said, sadly.

Sen unclasped her hand from his, "Okay stopping." She went still in a pose like fashion, her leg up in the air and one arm wrapped around her chest her chin titled up with a huge smile on her face. Wobbling a little, she caught herself on her other foot. "It's cold out here huh?" She swung her hands behind her back, clasping them together.

(Here is your Weapon Dolly!)

Name - Kai Stone

Age- 17

Weapon and Mister- Weapon, a mace (short staff like stick with a chain and spiked ball at the end.
)

Gender- Male

Partner(wanted)- Dolly

Appearance(pic please)-

Roland's eyes scanned his surroundings once more. "...S-Sort of..." he said, nervously.

Dolly jumped onto the tree and sat there. She put up her mask a bit so she could feed her mouth whole. She ate a protein bar and chomped it angrily.

so sorry guys i have been so busy lately im soooo sorry

Jester: smiled at her and said "nah its not the first time ive had them it doesnt hurt. and i would love something to eat though Bambi if you would." he smiled again

(It's okay meow we missed chu though teehee 0v0 *had a bit too much smarties* just have fun nobody blames you we lub chu we are an rp family Nya)

Bambina blushed and stood up,"okay ill be right back"she said running out. She came back with a soda a burger and some fries,"h-here you go!"she said nervously handing him the items from the bag.

lol i feel loved!!!!!! :3

Jester smiled and sat up clucthing his side briefly and he took the items and ate them greedily "this is awesome hun thank you so much!!" he said finishing his meal. he slung himself off the bed and grabbed his shirt. "lets try this again." he said to himself. He pulled his shirt up and over his head ignoring the stitches pull in his side while gritting his teeth. he put the shirt on the dark red skull on his shirt crinkled as he slipped it over his head and settled it down on him. he felt a few stitches tear and ignored it to and he prayed it wouldnt bleed through his shirt "lets find something to do." he stood up

Bambina glared smelling blood. She pinned him to the bed quickly sitting on him and pinning his arms down,"don't move or ill handcuff you to the bed"she said with a smile. She lifted his shirt to see the stitches and make sure he was okay. She then sighed letting his arms go and just sat on his hips,"Jester..... You can't hurt yourself"she mumbled looking away.

Sen took a deep breath, and blew it out slowly. She looked around too, swishing her head back and forth, "Sooooo Roland, watcha doing out here?" She asked swaying on her toes.

Kai sat a few branches above glaring down at his mister, furiously jealous, how dare she go of after a wimpy weakling weapon like that! And kiss him! Urgh! gritting his teeth Kai shouted down, "Enjoying yourself?"

Dolly looked up at Kai swallowing the last bit of her bar. She quickly pulled chocolate from her pocket,"I annoyed my sister and made her cry so I suppose so... Why are you glaring?"she said monotone,"anyway it's unimportant now.... Did you get a mission yet?"she asked looking straight ahead now. She chewed the chocolate more delecately. She was still hungry but wasn't going to go buy real food. She only ate junk food and sugary snacks. Dolly looked up at Kai again with a blank expression as she waited for his reply.

Jester smiled and looked up at Bambi "Im fine really just a few stitches is all it will be good. oh by the way..." he flipped around pinning her to the bed instead he sat on top of her and leaned close to her lips. "I can still flip you doll." he whispered. and got off her and stood up

Bambina turned a bright red,"I-I I'm..... Sorry"she said nervously then hugged him from behind before he got too far from the bed. She still sat on the bed,"wouldn't you rather like to play me here? I don't want you to get hurt right now your fragile"she mumbled pressing her forehead on his back.

he turned around and held her head in his hands "Im not fragile Bambi im fine honest." he said as he gently and slowly moved in closer for a kiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back