Soul Eater RP >:3

(Oh. Yeah that's impossible! D:) Xandi hadn't seen anything and simply turned over, closing his eyes again.

Bambina sat by him blushing then leaned towards him,"do you want me to get something to eat for you"she asked brushing her hand on his stitches,"must've been painful"she mumbled.

Alice walked over to Xandi and kissed his cheek,"hello~"she said rubbing her cheeks with his then kissed his forehead.

Alice blinked,"the doctor told me there was alcohol in my system did I do anything weird?"she asked worriedly. She didn't have any memory of what happened after eatting almost all of her chocolates.

Xandi looked away, his facial expression unreadable. "Yes..." He said. "But it's ok." He quickly added.

Alice jolted,"ah w-what did I do!?"she asked blushing then jolted,"I hope I didn't do anything to weird"she mumbled nervously,"you have to tell me everything I did please"she said with sad eyes.

Xandi looked at her weirdly. "All you did was act weird, falling everywhere..." He said, looking down.

Alice blinked,"oh okay"she said and smiled,"Xandi I was wondering if you'd help me with something... See I've never kissed a guy on the lips so I was wondering if it wasn't a problem if you'd kiss me just to let me try it"she asked.

Xandi blinked, his face flushing bright red. "I-I..." He stuttered.

Alice blushed a bit,"I-is that a no?"she asked sadly,"I'm sorry that question must be horrible to ask"she mumbled.

(of course you can join 0v0 go to the first page there's a Skelly for chu~ oh try to be a weapon so Alice can use two weapons and it will be cooler meow~)

Xandi looked at her. "N-No...I just..." He leaned over and kissed her.

(Xandi is Alice's weapon...But if its ok with PoisonousKandy, I could make a character to go along with your's.)

(OOC: Okay, thats fine with me too, and Hello! ^^ I was thinking she would be a chain with a dagger at the end)

(Well, hello to you too! And that sounds good, so I'm guessing I would be making a meister then?)

(Yuppy! Here she is! )

Name
- Sen Rivers

Weapon or Mister- Weapon, a pole with two blades on each end, a knife on one, and a dagger on the other end.

Partner(wanted)- Roland

Apperence(pic please)

Alice blushed and leaned in as well,"X-Xandi..... This is okay right?"she asked leaning in further before closing her eyes and puckering.

(Awesome! More people meow~)

Alice kissed back putting her hand on his shoulder pulling him closer. She slowly pulled away and smiled blushing,"n-nice "she mumbled happily,"Is it like that with everyone for you?"she asked tilting her head innocently.

Xandi blushed. "N-No..." he replied.

(For Roxel, should I create a meister?)

(If you want to meow~ 0v0)

Alice smiled and kissed him again,"its so nice!"she said then hugged him,"is it okay if we do that a lot?"she asked.

Xandi blushed, his nose bleeding. He went limp.

(Alright, here it is...)

Name: Roland

Weapon or Meister: Meister

Appearance: (I can't post a pic yet, but I will...) He has ruffled brown hair, brown eyes, and kitty ears...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back