Soul eater based RP

Hex smirks, "clever, it's metal after all but not clever enough." Hex put out the fire and made all the scythes to away then charged at Shen pinching him and using his wavelength to knock him backwards. 
(I gotta go now guys see you)

(ok) he holds his ground and shoots air at you pushing you against the wall. smiling looking at you scythes stuck in the tree as he charges at you striking you in the throat then stops right before "i think this means i win or do you want me to lean in foreword." he chuckles.

(Sorry guys I had classes.....dang I missed a lot xD ) Coal wondered what Cyrus would be like as a meister he didn't seem too bossy but then again what did she know about him "I'm a battle axe." Coal said and noticed the expression on his face "Something bothering you?"

TKolord: "ya think my brother doing something stupid, i lost him in the crowed been searching around cloud you help me find him? i would be grateful coal if you cloud help." he looks at coal smileing. (bunning for tkolord)

Coal returned the smile and hesitantly agreed "Sure, uh were do you think he could have gone off to?" Coal asked taking a quick glance down the hall and back taking note all of the unfamiliar faces hmm, knowing what he looked like would help the situation (Okay cool.)

TKolord:"well he's my twin so if you find some one that looks like me you can find him" he hug's coal "thank you for helping me." he smiles blushing a little "he will be some where you don't suspect so what would you think would be unexpected to find someone at?"

Coal gave a little nod, finding a twin of Cyrus's sounded a little bit easier then someone with mere family resemblance. She was a little thrown off when she was hugged, a small blush crept up on her "Don't mention it." She thought for a little bit "Maybe somewhere they shouldn't be? If he's somewhere you wouldn't be then i doubt he's in this crowd."

TKolord: he thinks then says "Good point then let's cheek outside." he smiles " that's a place where not suppose to be." he then grabs your hand leading you outside.

Coal gave a nod and followed outside taking a slight grip on his hand, it was easier to see how big the area was now that there wasn't a lot of people every where. "Hmm, not around here," She said taking a glance around the courtyard. "I wonder if he's by himself."

TKolord: "hopefully he is or he made a new friend like i did" he chuckles a bit and smiles. "so can you think of any place else he cloud be?" (brb)

(Tyt) Coal gave a smile then thought for a moment "There are a couple places I can think of, He could just be wondering around the less populated places of the academy, or off campus somewhere." She replied after a few minutes

(Im Back) "He must be somewhere off campus some where where he can freely use his abilities......Ring any bells?" Cyrus began to pace a bit.

(wb both of you) Coal thought of all of the off campus places he might be most likely to go she ruled out a few places then she thought of the forest that was near the academy and suggested it.

"The Forest..." then Cyrus went into deep thought for a few moments Oh dear... Cyrus held Coal's hand "We need to move fast do you know where the forest is?"

Coal looked at Cyrus when he got quiet, slightly worried she took a grip on his hand"I think I do, if I'm remembering correctly....This way." She said and lead him to the forest almost going the wrong way.

Cyrus slowed down looking at the forest, sniffing the air "hmm......... Do you smell Fire?"

Coal came to a stop beside him not noticing the burning smell until he had pointed it out. She gave a quick nod and wondered out loud where it was coming from "Yeah....Which way is it coming from?"

Cyrus looked around "I don't know, but i do know that this was a fire Shen caused" Cyrus extended his hand to Coal, "Would you like to walk this path with me?"

Coal followed his gaze, then tuned into what he was saying before taking another quick glance she took Cyrus' hand and agreed "Love to." and walked the path with him.

While he was walking with Coal, he looked over at her, "So tell me more about yourself"

Coal glanced over at him making eye contact "Well I guess there's not much t tell without boring you to death, so what do you want to know?"

Cyrus smiled, "Actually i would be quite interested to hear your story.anything really, I don't mind." 
(Aaannnnnnd i have to get off horay for parents)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back