Soul eater based RP

Cyrus ran up the steps looking for Shen I can't believe he walked off again. He kept running until he found him and bopped him in the back of the head "How many times have i told you not to run off?"

"Hmph," Hex looked at the ground and kicked some dust with his feet before swinging around one of the sticking out spikes and landing next to the small steps leading to the door, "guess this is it." He muttered putting his hands in his pockets and slowly walking towards the door.

"hmmm... i think this makes it a thousand times i believe." He says in the teasing manner, Rubbing back of head. Getting up from the stairs. "Now since you finally caught up lets see if we can make any new friends." (I didn't want to go first that's why it's so short. xD )

Coal looked around at her surroundings as everyone was slowly migrating to the door she did the same hoping to be unnoticed today though it seemed rather impossible she sighed.

Cyrus Sighed "Fine just Fine, Lets just walk to the door without destroying anything alright? is that to much to ask?" He cracked his fingers and then began to walk to the door Cyrus then turned around looking slightly annoyed, "You coming or what?"

(Yes I worked that out once I read the first line of this post xD sneaky sneaky!)

Hex walked inside and saw all the other students, meisters and weapons all with the name tags on. He grinned as he walked through the hall way and looked around for adults or any death scythes that might be here. That would be awesome, a death scythe actually here right now?! He grinned again.

Coal headed inside, she took note of all the people already talking and making friends. She figured if she tried to do something like that it would just end up in awkward conversation or them simply walking by her, she smirked a little picturing that happening not paying attention to where she was walking.

"ya ya mister boss pants" he said while following Cyrus to the doors of the academy looking at all the weapons and meisters. seeing if he can lose his brother in the crowed. He then smiles as he sees a chance and slips pass many meisters and weapons to get to the other side of the room smiling to himself as he looks around making sure he lost his brother. "Perfect." he says to himself.

Hex was suddenly pushed in the back, the caused the blades to come out of his arms as he fell. He stopped himself by putting a hand on the ground, "watch where your going!" He said turning around to a girl with brown hair and around his height. He retracted the blades on his arms and faced her. "What were you doing!?"

Cyrus sighed but then turned around "Shen?...Shen?? Dang it not again. This is just peachy." He began to walk into the crowd in an attempt to locate his brother. I swear if he gets us kicked out of another school i'm going to pummel him into the dirt.

Coal stepped back as she bumped into another student, she was about to apologize quickly and walk away hoping not to see the boy again until he started to yell. Coal bit the inside of her cheek trying not to yell."Calm down! I was just trying to get by, I didn't see you." She tried to move past him as she muttered under her breath about a long unsettling day

"Well look next time." He mumbled before letting her past and beginning on his way again. That was just stupid, he'd only been here five minutes and already his abilities had come out. Oh well, he shrugged and started to look around again grinning.

Looking over the before fallen student. and his brother foolishly looking for him. He decides it would be best to help the before fallen student. He walks to the student to see whats happening. "Are you ok?" Looking at the student that fallen just moments ago.

"Yeah," Hex turned to the boy in front of him, "thanks I'm fine. People should watch where they go." He said putting his hands in his pockets and looking the kid over, seemed decent enough.

"I guess your all right. i believe there will be more people falling when the training starts." he chuckles as he laughs at his own joke. "Well my name is shen what's yours?"

Coal moved down the hall a bit quicker and more observant as to where she was going she stayed more towards the walls of the hallway, glancing around at the students that filled the hallway every now and then wondering which of them would be friends and which of them wouldn't be and her pace slowed down.

Hex smiled at the joke the boy made, "I'm Hex, nice to meet you Shen." He grinned at the boy and looked pleased with having made a new friends.

Still Searching Cyrus noticed someone fall over then yelling at the Girl he decided to try and catch up to her Forget Shen it doesn't matter what i do anyway. He caught up to the Girl trying to get her attention "Hey you alright there?"

Pleased that he made a new friend. He smiles with glee. He then looks over the boy wondering if he was a weapon or meister. "umm...hex are you weapon or meister?"

Coal turned her attention to the boy next to her "Hm? Oh yeah I'm okay. Better than my normal first days." She had a small smile a quick flash back of other first days came to mind, yup way better than some.

"Names Cyrus and you are.... Wait don't tell me.... it's Beautiful right?" He smiled now actually trying to make a friend.

"Nice to meet you Cyrus...." Coal smirked at the thought of (the object) coal being beautiful "Actually I'm Coal." She kept her smile glad she had someone to talk to.

(I have to go for a bit but I'll be back)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Alright) "Nice to meet you Coal so let me ask you a question Weapon or Meister?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back