Soul eater based RP

(That took longer than expected)"I'm a Weapon, and what about you?" Coal asked, with a little smile awaiting an answer she kept pace with Cyrus down the hall way.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry it was 4 in the morning and my phone started being awkward so I had to come off and get some sleep xD )

Hex grinned at Shen, "weapon," He said, "what about you?" He was pleased with having a new friend and he didn't mind that Shen knew straight away, after all was Shen a weapon too?

(TKolord won't be on for awhile)

"I'm a weapon too. Do you perhaps meister too?" He looks at his new friend with hopeful eyes. He then looks around to see if his brother has found him. Then looks bk at his friend for his answer. "Do you?" 
(I'm about to go to sleep my self xD )

(Yeah you do that if you want I won't be on much for awhile anyway will be little absences)

Hex grinned, "yeah I do!" He said looking at his new friend. So now he had another weapon friend, cool! This would be good, and maybe he could find a weapon which would fit his wavelength so he could meister too.

(me and my luck -_- ) "Oh well i'm a meister so that's pretty awesome that your a weapon mind if i ask what kind of weapon?" Past the fact Shen ditched me today is so far going well.

He smiles to himself happy that his friend could be a potential meister for him. "Cool, my weapon form is a Rapier, how about you?" Looking at hex seeing if he cloud figure it out him self before he answers. (I like it so far)

He grinned, "wanna know or shall I show you?" He said. Hex quite like being a scythe . There were many advantages to it. Maybe he could be a meister for Shen, possibly...

(Hex you mind if Cid Bunnies me for like 4 hours? hes my brother and i'm going to be at my Friends house i'm leaving in like 2 hours though)

He smiles "How about you show me it's more fun that way." happy that hex will possibility show him he is eager to see if he can match wavelength with hex.

(he's giving me so much work, time to act like my brother sooo stupid time woot xD ) 
(jk jk jk)

Hex got into a defensive stance and two scythes came out of his arms, "I could do more but I think it would be too big in a hallway like this" he said grinning. 
(Lol sibling rivalry I know the feeling xD )

• (So the younger one is T ok xD . But I know how you guys feel xD well Cid I replied to you, would you mind replying to my character xD sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back