Soul eater based RP

"He Is probably in a fight i'm guessing or he's is showing off, Either way something is going to get destroyed, So we need to start running." Cyrus took off in the direction of the fire disregarding his own safety.

Already fighting and, or destroying things on his first day huh? "He's going to have a long school year." Coal finished her thought aloud and took off, three or so steps behind Cyrus.

he smiles as he bleeds he kiss hex on the cheek "well let's die together then" he chuckles then coughs up some blood he smiles at hex. "it was nice knowing you i wished we cloud have been more than friends" he frowns as he bleeds and the tree starts to burn your skin.

(Confused much?)

Hex jumped as the tree burning him and pulled out his scythe from Shen, "so your gonna die on your first day?" He said grinning, "I'm not!" Hex ran again which got him free of the thing stabbed in his side then grabbed Shens arm and pulled him out of the fire and into an open space with few trees. "Your a strange kid you know that?!" He smirked, "wanting to die already tut tut!" He looked at his side, "and you made a gaping hole in my side!" He still didn't seem upset jumping into a tree and sitting there looking at the fire.

"well i'm not about to lose a bet and your hole in my chest even out your gaping hole in your side" i chuckle i hold the hole in my chest and burns the would to stop the bleeding. "so i guess a tie or do you want to continue" he smiles chuckling (i know xD )

Hex grinned, "get yourself to medical!" He said, "and don't worry about the stupid bet. It's a tie." He grinned and sat in the tree finally relaxed. He would probably have to go to medical soon too but he wasn't in a rush. He probably did more damage to Shen by stabbing him in the chest, oops..... He thought.

"nah i'll just stay here with you for a bit" watches the tree burn down he smiles "what would you have me do if the battle was not a tie?" he looks at you.

"a kiss from you and for you to be my meister or what ever way you prefer" he says unsure if he should have said it but then he smiles blushing a little as he chuckles a bit . (i don't know)

"The-!" Hex started but before he could finish he had found he'd lost his balance and fallen out of the tree at the remark. "I'm sorry, what?" He said getting kneeling up and grabbing the tree again.

he blushes deeply looks sad "s-sorry i'll just go..." he jumps out of tree and runs away crying. he thinks to self -why does it hurt so much i shouldn't have said anything to him-

Hex looked bewildered, what had just happened and had he just ran off crying? Were the first questions that came into his head but he couldn't help the fact he didn't like guys in that way. "Better go find him." He mumbled looking at the fire behind him.

goes to the nurse to get patched up. he sighs "he'll probably never feel that way" he looks around the nurse room waiting for nurse wiping eyes

Hex couldn't find Shen and the pain in his side was getting worse. He decided to make his way to the nurses office to get patched up but that would require going through the school..

Coal moved away from the middle of the path coming to a stop as a boy ,looking very much like Cyrus, ran down it and back out the way she and Cyrus had came in his brother "Found him." She muttered.

Hex headed back to the woods spotting the girl that he had bumped into a few hours ago, great people! He brought covering his side.

Coal looked over seeing the guy she had ran into earlier and the wound in his side that his hand was over, "What happened to you?" she asked looking down at his side.

Hex looked at her, "oh nothing big...." He replied looking around, "seen a kid with brown hair lately?" He said, so clever! A kid with brown hair that'll narrow it down!!!, he thought to himself.

Coal raised a brow the tuned into his question, he probably meant the boy that ran by not to long ago but his description of the kid was kind of sad "I saw a boy run down this path not to long ago, that's probably who your looking for."

"Yep, most likely." He said, "my description. Was pretty poor right?" He grinned and looked at the fire behind the girl, it had died down abit now but not completely and Hex was still wondering weather to get someone to put it out.

She smirked and teased "Yeah, it was pretty pitiful." Coal took a quick glance behind her at the dimming fire and stepped away from it, "We just gonn leave that there?" She asked wondering what would happen if they did.

"Yeah, it'll die down. It's much bigger up close in personal and not every nice when you stand in it." He grinned again and turned towards the school sighing.

Coal gave a nod "Alright then." and she gave a little smile then again it is fire, it's not supposed to feel very nice. she thought to herself and looked as he headed back wondering if she should follow.

Hex headed into the school building and towards the nurses office again he really needed to go. The pain in his side was becoming really bad and he'd probably pass out if he left it any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back