Soul eater based RP

Cyrus started to look around, "Ok so the fire was there and now i'm.......Where in the world am I?" Cyrus turned around to see if he could find Coal, "Well this so friggen Peachy, How am I supposed to make it back to the school? Looks like i'm running again." Cyrus then bolted back down the line in an attempt to find someone.

(I hate parents)

Name: Alison Harlow

Appearance:

alison_by_dc_kota-d6nwd9y.jpg

Personality: Slothful, Masculine, Inimical, Shameless, Quirky

Bio: Her father is a Meister and her mother was a weapon. Both were quite silly, making her grow habits that may be seen odd by others.

Weapon or Meister: Meister

Other: Loves food, eats anytime she gets the chance.

[i’m not use to short casual replies, so bear with me if I type too detailed and wordy.]

Alison eyed the door to the back forest with an intent stare, nibbling her chocolate banana sandwich heartfully. She saw 4 people wander through this door. Correction, she saw 4 potential friends wander through this door. Friiiends, Alison stole a bit from her sandwich to accompany the nice thought.

She sluggishly shuffled her way over to grip the doorknob, slowly opening the door to the stranger of the outside. Now what.

[inform me if my skimpy Skelly is enough. I tried to match yours on detail, resisting the urge to write a novel on the Bio, hahaha!]

Last edited by a moderator:
(I like novels xD I usually make people do them but Inwas keeping it short and simple so people wouldn't worry on this one xD but its fine)

Hex got to the nurses office and sighed. She was there and saw to him straight away. She had said he would be fine as long as he didn't do too much fighting. She also said she had another boy in with a similar injury and did you happen to do that? Hex gave a sheepish smile and quickly went you of the door and into the hallway. Still crowded? He thought looking at his sis and expecting to see a gaping hole, but then he remembered they had fixed that now...

Coal decided to stay where she was considering she had lost Cyrus and heading back, leaving him here would be a jerk move. Coal sighed and took a look around wondering where she had lost him, she was about to yell his name hoping he would he but she figured it useless. So she took off tracing her steps, from when she was last with Cyrus.

Hex walked back out into the open air, he immediately ran for a nearby tree and swung into it despite the pain it caused him. He didn't care much anymore, he just wanted to be free. As he looked around he noticed the girl again searching around bewildered. "Hey! You need help?" He asked from the tree and watched her still.

Coal stopped and sighed not being able to find him, she looked around when she heard a familiar voice then looked up in the tree after she saw who it was she took what he was saying into consideration. "Uh... you could say that... You seen a guy about this height brown hair?" she said almost instantly regretting her description of him.

Hex grinned, "so there's two of them with brown hair, hmm how interesting." He said jumping down a d walking over to her. "But still, I can help you if you want?" After all he had nothing better to do but sit around all day so he might as well, he looked at the girl waiting for an answer.

Coal smiled and rolled her eyes as he jumped down "Probably because they're brothers." She gave a little nod knowing she'd probably end up needing help anyway. it's better to have help now then not at all later. "Alright then." She glanced around now not remembering which way was the right one.

(Sorry I had to help my friend recover from her soda going out her nose and all over the stairs xD )

"Crap now i really am lost." Cyrus looked around trying to find Coal, "COAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU I NEED HELP!!"

Coal held up a hand "Wait hold up, what was that?" She turned swearing she heard someone call her name she yelled back "HELLO? CYRUS?!"

(Agahahahah lol)

Hex followed hearing someone called Cyrus call. Well that must be the brother, shame he'd probably have a shed load to face when he found out.

"What's up?" Hex asked attempting to catch up with her. When he finally did he looked at her his eyes asking to be told.

"OK HOW ABOUT THIS I'M GOING TO PUNCH THIS TREE AND LOOK TO SEE IF ANYTHING FALLS!!" Cyrus Took his hand and whispered Soul menace to himself and struck a tree releasing his wavelength knocking it into the ground.

"OVER THERE!" Shouted Hex watching the tree fall and running to go to it. He ran super fast and his side started to hurt but he didnt care

Coal gave a nod in understanding and looked just to catch a glimpse of Hex running off she followed just a few steps behind him she slowed down as they came to the tree.

Cyrus staring at the ground hear footsteps. "Thank goodness I thought i'd be lost forever." Cyrus laughed for a moment he then looked up and saw Coal, "OMG COAL!!!!!!!" he then looked a bit to the left and noticed some other person, "Umm....hi?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back