• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow Academy for Gifted Persons

CERBERUS177 said:
Richy was so zoned out with music that he had no idea what everyone was talking about, "Uhh...what?" he said very confused.
Ruby chuckled and sat down close to him. Her eyes were fuchsia. She repeated herself with a tone of some emotion even she couldn't place.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
Ruby chuckled and sat down close to him. Her eyes were fuchsia. She repeated herself with a tone of some emotion even she couldn't place.
Richy smiled at her eyes, "Yes, they are pretty..." he said, "So what are we talking about exactly? Pool party? Party? Walk in the park, arcade...camping?" he asked giving ideas if they had nothing to do.

She chuckled again and smiled. "What's pretty? And we're going to show Oliver around, if that's ok with you." Ruby grabbed his hand without an answer and pulled him out of his seat and half-dragged him toward Oliver, her eyes now orange.

(Gtg for the night! Remember, @Trust is in charge until I get back. Good night everyone!)

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
She chuckled again and smiled. "What's pretty? And we're going to show Oliver around, if that's ok with you." Ruby grabbed his hand without an answer and pulled him out of his seat and half-dragged him toward Oliver, her eyes now orange.
(Gtg for the night! Remember, @Trust is in charge until I get back. Good night everyone!)
"Your eye's and-" he stopped when he was pulled up and brought towards this Oliver person.

(Awe, alright...)

(Sorry took so long)

Murder jumped in fear.

"Oh, um, y-yeah. I didn't point it out earlier cause I didn't want to scare you." Murder said, trying to sound believable.

"So uh, how'd the owl hunting go?" He joked, also trying to change the subject. He could feel his fangs coming in and quick if he didn't get her to change the topic.

"Are you sure..?" She asked, looking at the claw mark on the wall more before climbing on his bed and rubbing her wing across it. "Oh! You fixed the door!" She laughed, easily distracted, after noticing the door now back in one piece. "Good work! And i have something to tell you, I found a teacher! And he's a ghost! It was so cool, my wing went through him when i tried touching him" she giggled as she sat down next to him on the bed @SlightlyInsaneJake

"That's Great news! I'm so happy for you!" He smiled.

"And don't worry about that, I'll tell the front desk about it when it comes up." He assured her, welcoming her presence by his side.

"Thanks" she grinned "wonder what made it..." She mumbled "what do you think made it?" She asked happily, while resting her head on his shoulder. "So my human roommate, do you have a mentor yet?". Lucy yawned, tired from all the walking she had done, despite having slept not too long ago. "Humans are so lucky... I heard they have crazy endurance and can stay awake for an entire day! I can barely keep my eyes open for half a day, nevermind a full one" she laughed

"I'm not telling you that you have to do anything. Please don't think I am. I know how hard it is to......." His voice trailed off and a look of pain flashed through his eyes. "I promise, I won't tell anyone. If you ever want to talk, I'll be here to listen." He said quietly, trying to cover up his moment of weakness. In a way, he felt he should share something with her in return for her trusting him.....but maybe he was more closed off than even he had thought. "You're right. Wolves are amazing companions." He said, smiling slightly.

@Queen Lamer

"No, I haven't found mine yet, but what's the rush?" he answered, dodging the first question, and instinctively his head on hers and putting his hand on her leg. He didn't know why but it felt nice.

The look in his eyes wasn't something that was left unnoticed. She wasn't sure if she should mention it or not. She let out a sigh and gently reached out for his hand. She swore she felt something when she held it. Something electric. She squeezed it softly. "Thank you, Glenn," she finally said. She held it for a few more seconds before quickly letting it go. "I'll keep in mind to come to you whenever I am in need," she said with a small grin. Maybe he was right and maybe she should give others a chance.

@Shadow

"No rush! Just curious, my teacher seems to dislike people being captured as well because when i told him about my time as a pet,mhe got pretty angry" she sadi, curling her wings around them both. "You seem a little cold" she mumbled to explain her actions, her face going a rosy pink

@SlightlyInsaneJake

"I'm sorry about that. If I knew who did that to you I'd....I-" Murder clenched his fists, staring intently at the wall across the room. He took a breath to try and calm down.

"They wouldn't live to make another mistake."

"Good luck with that" she giggled "It was the northern family, some of them were nice but others..." She mumbled, her face slightly pink. "Glad I'm with you though!" She smiled. "You must be good at fighting if you are going to be teaching people, how about defend me?" She asked, readjusting her wings around them both so it felt more comfortable

@SlightlyInsaneJake

"T-thanks..." she blushed at his comment and his agreement to defend her. "So, what's your favourite colour?" she asked out of the blue, wanting to get to know him better considering she knew next to nothing about him, or maybe she did, and had forgotten, she giggled at that thought @SlightlyInsaneJake

CERBERUS177 said:
"Your eye's and-" he stopped when he was pulled up and brought towards this Oliver person.
(Awe, alright...)
"Ok, we're ready. Let's go!" Ruby never let go of Richard's hand. She also never looked at him, because she was was blushing.

@CERBERUS177 @CainMcknight

Last edited by a moderator:
Oliver watched patiently as Ruby went off to gather some other person for his exploration of the grounds. As he was waiting a owl landed on his head, the owl was a small barn owl with a leaf stuck on its talons. The owl nestled down on Oliver's head and closed its eyes resting which made Oliver want to laugh.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
"Ok, we're ready. Let's go!" Ruby never let go of Richard's hand.
Richard felt strange with her hand in his, her's were so tiny, and his being quite large, but he accepted it. So he just smiled and walked with Ruby and the new kid, going class to class. Richy was also happy that he was getting shown around and everything, since he was also new to the school.

Ruby felt so strange. Her heart was half hurting, half healing at the same time. She kept glancing at Richard, and the feeling would intensify. Halfway through the tour, Ruby couldn't take it any longer. She whipped around to face Richard and kissed him.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
Ruby felt so strange. Her heart was half hurting, half healing at the same time. She kept glancing at Richard, and the feeling would intensify. Halfway through the tour, Ruby couldn't take it any longer. She whipped around to face Richard and kissed him.
He was at a loss of words, he couldn't find anything to say, he's never had something like this happen to him, ever, but he accepted it and waited for her to stop, his eyes closed, and face redder than a tomato.

Ruby kept her eyes closed until the end. She looked at him, her eyes fuchsia, and then she tackled Richard in a bear hug, knocking him to the floor. She started to cry, the feeling even stronger in her heart. "I know this is true love, but there's a problem," she sobbed.

@CERBERUS177

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
Ruby kept her eyes closed until the end. She looked at him, her eyes fuchsia, and then she tackled Richard in a bear hug, knocking him to the floor. She started to sob, the feeling even stronger in her heart. I know this is true love, but there's a problem."
Richard got up with her and held her, feeling strange, "What's the problem here, something happen?" he asked, feeling that he should try and help.

"No," Ruby sobbed. "I-it's just... Have y-you heard the name Rubystone Williams? The... The.... "

Oliver was watching the whole situation go down and immediately felt like a third wheel, so he slowly grabbed the owl on his head careful not to disturb it and slowly walked away in the other direction leaving the love birds to themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back