• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow Academy for Gifted Persons

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
"Whoa! Richard, look!" Ruby pointed to the sky. She linked arms with Richard and continued. "These guys must go to Snow, like us. My name is Ruby, and this is Richard." She glanced up at him, and practically read his mind. "Well, it was nice meeting you, see you around!" She and Richard walked off, arm in arm.
Richard looked at Ruby, seeing her eyes change was a very nice thing to see. "The sky looks nice, just hope we find a good spot to chill." he said, looking around the area.

CERBERUS177 said:
Richard looked at Ruby, seeing her eyes change was a very nice thing to see. "The sky looks nice, just hope we find a good spot to chill." he said, looking around the area.
"Yeah..." Ruby looked around, too, then pointed at a far bench overlooking the school. "What about there?"

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
"Yeah..." Ruby looked around, too, then pointed at a far bench overlooking the school. "What about there?"
He looked at it, "I was hoping a nice flat grassy area, but that will do." he said walking to it and taking a seat with Ruby, getting ready to see the night, in all it's glory.

Ruby waved a hand at the sky and ribbons of light appeared, like the ones up north. "Aren't they beautiful?" Ruby asked. She waved her hand again and the lights began to move. She snuggled in close to Richard and her eyes changed to fuschia.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
Ruby waved a hand at the sky and ribbons of light appeared, like the ones up north. "Aren't they beautiful?" Ruby asked. She waved her hand again and the lights began to move. She snuggled in close to Richard and her eyes changed to fuschia.
"Hmm...What are you talking about? The lights, or your eyes?" he said, trying to sound confused, and funny at the same time, he looked at her eyes again, so cool that they change color every time she has some sort of emotion.

Ruby blushed, and squeezed him harder. She loved the way he was such a smart aleck in a lovable way. And she just loved him. "Both."

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
Ruby blushed, and squeezed him harder. She loved the way he was such a smart aleck in a lovable way. And she just loved him. "Both."
"Very beautiful both then." he said smiling at her. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then looked at the lights, very nice, almost like Vegas's water show.

Ruby felt so amazing. But she was steadily getting more and more tired. The lights eventually faded when Ruby fell asleep.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
Ruby felt so amazing. But she was steadily getting more and more tired. The lights eventually faded when Ruby fell asleep.
Richard shook her, trying to wake her up, "Don't fall asleep on me..." he said, trying to wake her up. He wanted to spend the night with her, but if she's tired, then they can call it a night and pick it up tomorrow.

(Of course we can time skip if Ruby stays alseep)

(I was thinking you carried her to a dorm and stayed with her or something of the sort.... idk... but we could skip time)

Ruby doesn't wake up.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
(I was thinking you carried her to a dorm and stayed with her or something of the sort.... idk... but we could skip time)
Ruby doesn't wake up.
(That was my original plan)

Richard picked up Ruby and carried her to her dorm, opening it and laying her down on her bed, Richard didn't know what to do now, he looked around, he was confused. He left his phone number on her desk, and walked out, heading to his dorm to sleep.

After his sleep he got up and got to work on some homework , his phone on full audio waiting for her call.

(I will have to go any minute now)

Ruby woke up and realized it was 1:30 in the morning. She saw a note on her desk; Richard's number. She immediately called him.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
(I will have to go any minute now)
Ruby woke up and realized it was 1:30 in the morning. She saw a note on her desk; Richard's number. She immediately called him.
Richard grabbed the phone and answered it, "Hello?" He asked,since the number was unknown.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
"Richard?" Ruby asked. "Its me, Ruby. You left your number on my desk."
"Oh hey! Yeah. You fell asleep when we were star gazing so I brought you to your room so you could sleep happily." He said with a smile even though she couldn't see it.

Glenn smiled gently and waved his hand, letting the dragon fly away and slowly devolve into the clouds. He went and sat back beside her, watching her attempts at making a creature of her own. "It takes some time to master that particular skill. I'm just suprised none of your mentors have bothered to show it to you." He said, concern clouding his face. It wasn't really a necessary skill, but her mentors must have been pretty incompetent if they didn't even try to expand her limits like that. "If--if you want I could work with you sometimes to help you master making a creature." He said, feeling a bit shy. He didn't really have the authority to teach her, especially since his own student was around here somewhere. But for once, protocol didn't matter to him if this would make her happy. He wasn't sure what it was about her that made him so carefree. It seemed better to rely on his old habits and ignore whatever these feelings were. But at the same time.......he turned to look at her, running his eyes over her face. There was no way someone like her would be interested in him, but it was nice to have this friendship, even if it couldn't be more.

((@Queen Lamer Finally back! Thanks for being so patient!))

Ruby watched the dragon fly away and focused her gaze back at Glenn. "I don't blame them," she said, "I barely showed up in class. I doubt they want to teach me anything if I am not gonna attend classes." She let the small fire disappear, "besides, I am sure I am not worth tutoring." She shrugged like it didn't matter anyway. Yet it did. It would be nice to feel loved for once, but it was something that Ruby knew was probably not gonna happen. She turned her head a bit surprised when Glenn offered to help her out every now and then. "You would do that?" she asked, "I mean, you don't have to. I don't wanna bother you and I am sure you're busy enough." She stroke a strand of her blond hair behind her ear and bit her lower lip as she looked away. She wanted him to help her, quite badly. But she didn't wanna be a bother to him and for some reason, she felt like he only said that because she was helpless.

((@Shadow Welcome back! How was your holiday??))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back