• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Slave x Master Rp

Aileen set everything on the dining room table and put her hands on her hips in satisfaction. “You have no idea how long it's been since I've been able to do something like this.” she said in excitement looking hungrily at all of the wonderful food. She then looked at him apologetically. “I hope you don' mind seafood. It's my favorite.” she said scratching the back of her hair.

med106601_0411_eas_salmon_brown_sugar_vert.jpg

mla102586_0709_lobster_pie_hd.jpg

0703_msl_shrimpceviche_vert.jpg

4112_030509_crabcakes_hd.jpg

mh_1062_seafood_paella_hd.jpg

tvm2130_072407_lobstergalette_xl.jpg

3050_111407_gumbo_xl.jpg

12edf16_e_vert.jpg

"seafood is one my favorites to and you be able to do this anytime you want"Xobic turned off the TV and went to the table and set down the smell of the food was delightful he only cook seafood on special occasion.The food even looks good"wow everything here looks delicious it's just is wow."

"Thanks, I've actually had a lot of practice. My distant family owns a seafood restaurant and they taught me some great tricks." Aileen said sitting to him with a big grin on her face. "Let's get started, I'm starving." she said and began to serve herself.

Xobic began to serve himself when he got his food he took a bite of all them one by one each one tasting better than last his eyes widen it was way better than his cooking"wow this is way better than my cooking I might have you cook everything now"

Xobic blushed"okay I won't have to cook all the time I will cook as well but this is better than mine"he said smiling

Xobic face went even more red"well t...thank you t...that will be nice"he start to feel like we did last night but he try to ignore it

Aileen blushed lightly herself, noticing that they were only inches apart and she saw in Xobic's gaze the history of what had happened the night before.

Xobic looked away and starting to eat again the feeling kept on coming he try to ignore it but it seems useless"sh..ould not le..t.t the fo...od get cold"

Xobic saw Aileen's Disappointed face as he done eating his food he got up and went to the kitchen sink"I will do the dishes and then we can do something that you want"

it took him a little while to finish he dries his hands off with a towel then he sat next to her on the couch"okay what do you want to do"

"I-don't know." she said blushing brightly thinking of the night before. She didn't know to put it into words and was trying to figure it out looking intently at the floor. Without thinking she licked her lips, moistening them.

"is this ok"he saw he thinking about last night it was in her eyes he put his left hand on her lap as she licked her lips

Aileen shivered in pleasure. "I-I don't know. I've n-never done anything like this before." she said softly, trying not to moan.

"I've n-never done anything like this before to"he took his other hand and put it below her chin and then raised it up so there looking at each other.

Aileen looked up at him him with expressive eyes. After a moment she looked down at his lips. "Then I g-guess we'll just have to improvise." she said softly.

Aileen pressed closer to the heat of his body, her hands had moved to his chest. She slowly ran the edge of her tongue over his bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back