• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Slave x Master Rp

She noticed that he was as nervous as she was. "A-Alright then." she said, not sure if she should turn away or wait for something to happen.

it felt like they were staring for an hour or two. Xobic never felt anything like it. he knew that he should turn around but he could not help but stay there it was like he stuck in time and space. he leaned in closer and kiss her on the lips and pulled back.

The feeling of his lips against hers brought her pleasure and she could hardly keep back the moan gurgling in her throat. "What was that for?" she breathed locking eyes with his.

"I dont know it just felt right to do"he felt very good the pleasure from kissing Aileen"it was good right"

She moaned louder and warning bells sounded in her mind. Trembling she pushed him away. "X-Xbic we s-shouldn't be d-doing this." she managed to get out then shut her mouth, afraid if she said anything more she would be begging him to keep going.

Xobic fall off the beb and snap out of what he was in"sorry I don't what came over me"

"I-It's ok. I'm not afraid of you, I'm just not ready for that yet." she said looking away so he couldn't see the blush creeping up her neck and into her cheeks.

Xobic woke up at 3:30 in the morning he got out of bed being careful not to wake up Aileen went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

As Xobic got started Aileen felt the warmth of him next to her leave and woke up. She read the clock and sighed softly. Wrapping the blanket around herself she tiptoed to the kitchen. "What're ya doin' up so early." she slurred groggily, her eyes half open.

"1 I got work today 2 this is the normal time I get up"he finish making breakfast he laid down plates of sausages, pancake, french toast, waffle,and scrambled eggs"I am sorry to wake you"

"It's ok." Aileen said just as she yawned loudly. She walked to the table and sat down running her fingers through her hair.

he saw her face go red his did to"well anyways it's almost time for me to go to work there is a chore list on the frigerator it is just a few things I want you to do around the house when I'm not here"he headed towards the bedroom when he got there he start to get undressed out of his sleeping in clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back