• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Slave x Master Rp

Aileen blushed red. "I-I-If it's ok with you." she stuttered, starting to relax at his touch and the sight of elephants coming across the screen.

Aileen blushed and watched the show, even though it was a little bit boring to her. After awhile, you could hear her snoring, her eyes shut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xobic notice that Aileen fall asleep he thought he will have some fun,he laid her down carefully to not wake her and then went to his drum set.he took off the crash cymbal and the ride cymbal being careful to not make noise when he had them off he crashed them together making a loud thunder noise.

( (Your so mean. xD ) )

Aileen woke up immediately and wrapped her arms around her knees, screaming. She thought back to the day her brother was killed in a flood. At the time she had tried to save him, but he ended up drowning. Every time a storm of any kind came around she immediately thought of the horrific event. She trembled, sobbing into her hair, soaking it with her pool of salt water tears.

he put down the crash cymbal and the ride cymbal and hug her"I'm sorry I didn't know you that you will react this way I'm so sorry"

Aileen sobbed softly into his shoulder for awhile and finally stopped and relaxed a little. “You couldn't have know. Your a typical boy, you like to prank girls.” she whispered staring down at her shoes.

"well I just feel bad now I really didn't mean to make you cry let me get you some tissues"Xobic headed towards the bathroom

"okay let me just get some"Xobic went to the kitchen and pulled a bowl,ice cream,and vanilla ice cream scoop.he scoop 3 ball of vanilla ice cream into the bowl then git a spoon he standard curve the bowl of vanilla ice cream and the spoon"this should make you feel better"he smiled

Aileen tentatively took a small bite and then smiled. "This tastes really good." she said between stuffing some in her mouth. After she was done she laid down on the couch.

Xobic clean up the mess and put everything away he went and got a blanket and pillow and gave them to her it was getting dark outside"here you go sleep tight"he went into his bedroom and lay down on the bed.

Xobic tossed and turned in bed wake up win he heard the Thunder.he raised up and look around the room everything was pitch black he was waiting to see someone comes to the door.

Aileen jumped up when she heard the thunder, her breath coming in heaving breaths. She walked timidly to Xobic's room. "Xobic?" she said in a small voice at the door.

She came in quickly and blushed as she hopped onto the other side of the bed. "Are you sure this is alright?" she asked turning over to look in his eyes.

he laid back down and turning over to look in her eyes and blushed because how close they were"y..yes i..it is t..totally fine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back