• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Slave x Master Rp

Aileen went to the fridge and took down the list and looked it over. She was taken aback. Dude, this stuff seems easy! I thought he was going to assign me something harder. Oh well. Momma always did say to do everything to the best of your abilities. she thought and began working, not bothering to change her clothes.

when he was fully undressed he went to the bathroom and started take a bath"it is nice to take a bath"

after he got out of the bath he dressed in a suit and headed for his car then he drove to work

After Xobic had left Aileen put on her third dress and finished all the work he had given her. And while she was at it she made both a cherry and apple pie.

upload_2014-6-20_23-19-12-png.59559

as he started to work a Time went by fast

((Time skip ))

work finally got over he got in his car and started to drive home we drove by a few stores"maybe I should get her something."he drove to a candy store and got some candy then drove home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aileen made sure to take a quick shower and sat on the couch feeling the excitement and suspense as she waited for him to come home.

Xobic finally got home he went inside"hey Aileen I am home how did your day go"he smelled the cherry and apple pie it smelled wonderful."Something smells good"he looked around the house and it looks good it looks like she done her job which was good he went into the bedroom and got undressed then dressed in blue jeans and a white T shirt.he went to go check out the apple and cherry pie

"they look pretty good did they cool off enough"he turned to her"oh I got you some candy"he gave her the bag in candy

Aileen's eyes went wide in awe. She took it from his hand. She looked up at him. "THANK YOU!!!" she yelled and hugged him as if he had just handed her a million bucks.

Xobic started to laugh when she hug him"you are welcome thank you for being the chores done you did a good job"

Aileen blushed lightly. "Your welcome." she cut both the pies up. She set two pieces on a plate. "Here them. I made them specifically for you." she said shyly holding out the plate.

Xobic took the plate and then got a fork he took a bite of the apple pie.He can really taste the Apple and it wasn't you sweet in the crust was light and thin but not thin enough to break all apart then he took a bite of the cherry pie it wasn't staying as the Apple but as a cherry pie."These are really good you are a good cook."He continued eating the pies

Aileen took a quick bite and sighed in contentment. "Your right, I am a good cook." she said giggling, not noticing the cherry filling smeared at the corner of her mouth.

Xobic wipe the cherry filling off her mouth with his finger then he lick it off his finger"don't wanna waste it"he smiles at her

Aileen blushed lightly remembering the passion they had shared the night before. She looked down at the ground and bit the inside of her lip, afraid if she looked up at him she might start kissing him like he did the other night.

Xobic blushed lightly then he went to go sit at the table so she didn't notice"so how was your day" he took a bite of his cherry pie memories of last night going through head.

"It was great. I was actually surprised how easy the chores you gave me were." she said relieved to change the subject. She went and sat next to him and smiled. "I can make dinner if you want." she said quietly.

"I will not give anyone a hard chore that I cannot do"he thought about the idea of her cooking the pie was good then I would like to see how she cooks even more"that would be nice to be surprised"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aileen's eyes lit up. "Good I was hoping you would say that. There are some recipes I've wanted to try." she said rubbing your hands together. "Do you mind driving me to the store? I'm pretty sure there will be some stuff I need to get." she said getting up, going over to the counter and grabbing a sticky not and pen already making a list.

"yeah we can go to the store can't wait to see what you go to cook"he got in the car and waiting for her

*Time skip*

Aileen got out of the car carrying with lots of bags carrying mysterious ingredients. When Xobic had unlocked the door she rushed in and got right to work.

Xobic went inside and sat on the couch and turned on the TV to the news"in recent news their has been robberies in houses and gas stations so people lock up your doors and windows"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back