• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

"But what about your family and friends"? Abella just wanted to keep Samantha with her until the end of time but everyone is entitled to their own choices. "Are you absolutely sure"?

"Je t'aime. Et je t'aimerai toujours. Jusqu'à ce que l'enternité finisse". Abella kissed Samantha's forehead softly and then her lips, keeping her close.

"Hugging me won't make me stop, love" Abella giggled and tickled Samantha's hips more quickly, pinning her down and half of her own body on her's. She went for Samantha's chin, tickling underneath it, then going for her glasses, taking them off, now on top of her. "Who's the best girlfriend in the world"? Abella cooed, still tickling Samantha wildly.

Samantha was laughing out loud squirming underneath abella as she tried to escape but couldn't. She didn't answer because she was laughing her butt off not able to stop

Abella ceased the tickling a little. "I'll repeat myself: Who's the best girlfriend in the world"? She pocketed Samantha's glasses, keeping Samantha pinned down. "Better answer correctly or no glasses".

"Don't let me go. I won't ever let you go either. That's a promise". Abella said that a bit too strongly but it's because she meant it. "Mmm. Do you want to go out for dinner tonight? I'm paying. Consider it a... bonus date? Is... is that right"?

"Hm, I wonder what I will wear for our dinner tonight..." Abella cooed softly, kissing Samantha's cheek. "Maybe a beautiful silk dress or just some skinny jeans and a smart shirt".

"Mmm. Maybe I will. Maybe I'll wear something extra for later, after we get back home" Abella cooed before turning away. "Ahhh... AH'CHOOOO! CHOOO"! She sniffled and turned back round. "Excuse me. I think I still have a sliver of my cold left".

"Then again, it brought us closer together... as well as nearly killing me. I'll just pack some tissues with me before we go out for dinner". Abella kissed Samantha's cheek as well. "Can't forget the other one". She pecked her other cheek. Then her lips. "That one was an extra because I love you like crazy".

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back