• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Abella continued kissing her irreplaceable girlfriend until her nose interfered. It tickled intensely. Abella's eyelids fluttered shut, her lips quivering. "Sweetie..." She warned before inhaling sharply and blasting out a huge sneeze: "CHOOOOOOOOOO"! It was so loud. And she'd sneezed all over Samantha's neck. 

@Daniel reaving

Samantha yelped when she heard the sneeze and. Thought a hand to her neck to wipe away whatever was there. "Ewww." She said before giggling a little then hugging her

Abella curled up against Samantha, her bedsheets covering her nude body. "That was so good, love" was all she said, knowing the bedsheets would need to be cleaned later. It was just them in her house, in her room. She kissed Samantha's chest gently and moaned. 

@Daniel reaving

Abella curled up against Samantha, her bedsheets covering her nude body. "That was so good, love" was all she said, knowing the bedsheets would need to be cleaned later. It was just them in her house, in her room. She kissed Samantha's chest gently and moaned. 

@Daniel reaving

Samantha blushed softly as she held onto Abella after they had finished. Smiling as she kissed her head gently before nuzzling her head. "It was." She said softly 

Abella giggled softly. "Sweetie, that tickles". She slid her knickers on, then searching for her bra. "Would you like anything to eat or drink, love? I'm going to cook some bacon, along with something else. It's a secret". She found her bra, did it up quickly and crawled onto Samantha's lap, kissing her thighs. "I love you. I know it's getting tedious, when I keep saying it, but I really do love you. I also have a present for you. I was going to give it to you earlier but..., well, my illness happened". She kept kissing her thighs, going up and kissing her hips, stomach, boobs, until she met her lips. She licked them slowly and pleasurably, her beautiful face moving in slower until her lips met her's. "You're so beautiful. I don't know what would've happened if I didn't meet you". She gave her nose a quick kiss. "Can I have a goodbye kiss"?

@Daniel reaving

Annabel couldn't help but giggle when abellas lips got to her hips. That was her most ticklish spot so as expected she squirmed a little before she brought her hands up to her cheeks when abella got up to her lips and kissed back lovingly. "That would will never be tedious baby. I love you to." She said softly to her before kissing her once more then sitting up so she was in a sitting position and abella was in her lap. "That sound nice love. I'd love some food." She said happily

Abella giggled a little as she hid her girlfriend's glasses somewhere private and turned the cooker on, getting out some rashes of bacon and eggs from the fridge. She opened a few of the kitchen windows, sneezing loudly as the cold morning air hit her warm nose. Cooking the bacon on the hob, adding a sliver of olive oil, she cracked the fresh eggs into a pan and blew them a kiss as they sizzled in the pan.

@Daniel reaving

Abella giggled a little as she hid her girlfriend's glasses somewhere private and turned the cooker on, getting out some rashes of bacon and eggs from the fridge. She opened a few of the kitchen windows, sneezing loudly as the cold morning air hit her warm nose. Cooking the bacon on the hob, adding a sliver of olive oil, she cracked the fresh eggs into a pan and blew them a kiss as they sizzled in the pan.

@Daniel reaving

Soon Samantha grew restless and got up before she realized she didn't have her glasses on. Looking around and feeling around the nightstand where she had placed them before frowning. "Baaaaaabyyyyyy where's my glassses!" She called out to abella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back