• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Samantha stared back softly before kissing her again then nuzzling her shoulder. "Don't worry they will make you better." She said softly

( :smile4: )

"I love you. I love you and I'm sorry if I worried you". Samamtha felt extremely guilty. She stroked Samantha's hair and took off her glasses, looking into her gorgeous eyes. "Those amazing eyes... They're so beautiful".

@Daniel reaving

Abella moaned softly. "That felt pleasurably nice". She wiggled her nose, feeling a sneeze coming but was trying not to show it. She still looked pale, especially her face, but had regained some colour. 

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
Samantha couldn't help but let out a soft moan at the neck kisses. She's never been kissed on her Neck before and it was very embarrassing as she sat there in the hospital bed with Arabella clinging to her tightly and letting her do as she wished

Samantha blushed more as she clung to arabella letting her do as she wished but also hopping none of the doctors would walk in 

Abella continued kissing her irreplaceable girlfriend until her nose interfered. It tickled intensely. Abella's eyelids fluttered shut, her lips quivering. "Sweetie..." She warned before inhaling sharply and blasting out a huge sneeze: "CHOOOOOOOOOO"! It was so loud. And she'd sneezed all over Samantha's neck. 

@Daniel reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back