• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Abella rushed back to her. "What's wrong, sweetie"? She pretended to gasp but was a little shocked when she called out to her like that. 

@Daniel reaving

Samantha immediately looked to her with a little teaasing glare. "Baby...." she said as she walked over and slowly placed her hands on abellas hips. "Do you know where my glasses are by chance?" She asked softly figuring she took them

"I'm sorry, love, I'm not trying to be mean, I shouldn't have done this. I was playing with you but you didn't like it and I'm sorry". She took Samantha's hand and lead her into the kitchen, getting her glasses and placing them in her hands, kissing her fingers softly. She quickly flipped the bacon over that was cooking in the saucepan.

@Daniel reaving

"I'm sorry, love, I'm not trying to be mean, I shouldn't have done this. I was playing with you but you didn't like it and I'm sorry". She took Samantha's hand and lead her into the kitchen, getting her glasses and placing them in her hands, kissing her fingers softly. She quickly flipped the bacon over that was cooking in the saucepan.

@Daniel reaving

Samantha immediedtly frowned and hugged her tightly. "Don't feel bad baby girl. I love you ok." She said softly 

"Thank you, my love. It won't happen again". She hummed happily and blushed as she squeaked out a sneeze. "Excuse me". She continued cooking. "I like this- getting hugged whilst cooking a beautiful breakfast for a beautiful girl". 

"Thank you, my love. It won't happen again". She hummed happily and blushed as she squeaked out a sneeze. "Excuse me". She continued cooking. "I like this- getting hugged whilst cooking a beautiful breakfast for a beautiful girl". 

Samantha smiled more and kissed her shoulder. "So do I." She said happily

Abella sat beside Samantha, handing her one of the pieces of paper. "Sweetie... I'm leaving for France in two days". The pieces of paper were aeroplane tickets. "I have no choice, my family have already made their decision. But come with me. I'm begging". Abella held Samantha's hand, giving it strokes.

@Daniel reaving

Abella sat beside Samantha, handing her one of the pieces of paper. "Sweetie... I'm leaving for France in two days". The pieces of paper were aeroplane tickets. "I have no choice, my family have already made their decision. But come with me. I'm begging". Abella held Samantha's hand, giving it strokes.

@Daniel reaving

Samantha stared at the ticket in some shock before she hesitated then nodded before burring her face into abellas neck. "Of course I'll follow." She said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back