• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

"Hmm. I have some translation books you could use but I have no problem with me being your little translator" Abella cooed, kissing her cheek. "Nous pourrions peut-être vivre ensemble".

she smiled more and kissed her cheek. "Ill stick with the translator, then i can be with you all day long." she said with a giggle

"A little bit. But I'm going to... save my appetite? Is that the phrase? I'm going to save my appetite for our special dinner later". Holding Samantha's hand, Abella slid her glasses into it. "Don't forget these, my adorable love".

Last edited:
Samantha immediately giggled a little and leaned into her. Gently bringing her hands to abellas cheeks as she pressed her lips to abellas lovingly

Samantha immediately giggled a little and leaned into her. Gently bringing her hands to abellas cheeks as she pressed her lips to abellas lovingly
Abella gave Samantha the sweetest smile, a little tear fleeing down her face. "Merci d'être l'amour de ma vie. Thank you for being the love of my life. And I'll always be here, someway or somehow".

"Somewhere." She said to her happily
Abella smiled sweetly too before looking distant, squeezing her eyes shut and bringing her free arm up to her face.
"Ah'CHOOOO"! She sneezed again, loudly, nearly falling over, rubbing her nose. "Excuse me. At this rate, I might as well be carrying around a box of tissues". Her face looked a bit pale, her nose slightly pink.

"No your not. I don't want to take you to another hospital love." She said as she gently started to push her back to the room gently

"And how do you know I wasn't just gonna take you back to the bedroom to lay and cuddle with you and possibly something more?" She asked her with a smirk

"And how do you know I wasn't just gonna take you back to the bedroom to lay and cuddle with you and possibly something more?" She asked her with a smirk
Abella went silent for a minute or two. "I want to go out to dinner with you. I'm going to, whether I'm sick or not. Maybe after our special dinner we can get dirty..." She smirked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back