• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Samantha smiled more then kissed her nose softly. "Sleep well my love?" She asked softly
Abella inhaled sharply, after Samantha kissed her, and sneezed into her pillow, groaning a little, turning back round to face her.
"I slept great, my love, but I think my nose is a bit sensitive from my cold".

Last edited:
Samantha giggled and kissed back before she started for the shower
Abella headed for her massive wardrobe, the prickling sneeze creeping back into her sinuses. No, I can't sneeze again, Samantha needs to believe I'm fully healthy. She pinched her nose shut again, eyes squeezed shut, before bending forwards with a stifled sneeze: "CHMPF". It wasn't very loud but it wasn't silent.

Abella headed for her massive wardrobe, the prickling sneeze creeping back into her sinuses. No, I can't sneeze again, Samantha needs to believe I'm fully healthy. She pinched her nose shut again, eyes squeezed shut, before bending forwards with a stifled sneeze: "CHMPF". It wasn't very loud but it wasn't silent.
"You ok baby?" Samantha called from the bathroom as she started the shower

"Baaaabyyy." She called out suspiciously
"Yes, my love"?! She laid her dress out on her bed, her nose getting tickly again. She undressed and put on the dress, checking herself in the mirror. It looked great on her but she noticed her skin was rather pale and her nose was pink around her nostrils. I'm not sick anymore. She went onto doing her hair, her nose bothering her throughout, stopping to rub it or blow it into a tissue as quietly as she could.

Samantha sighed knowing she was still sick but didn't say anything as she quickly washed up then got out, wrapping her self in a towel before she went to the wardrobe as well. "I can borrow something nice right love?" She asked her softly as she stood in the door way

Samantha sighed knowing she was still sick but didn't say anything as she quickly washed up then got out, wrapping her self in a towel before she went to the wardrobe as well. "I can borrow something nice right love?" She asked her softly as she stood in the door way
"Of course, sweetie". Abella had to look at Samantha but ended up staring. "Even when you're in a towel, your beauty never ceases".

Last edited:
Samantha immediately blushed as she looked to abella then away. "Your embarassing me." Samantha mumbled to her as she walked over and into abellas arms making sure the towel didn't fall off as she hugged her

Samantha immediately blushed as she looked to abella then away. "Your embarassing me." Samantha mumbled to her as she walked over and into abellas arms making sure the towel didn't fall off as she hugged her
"You're so cute when you're embarassed". Abella hugged her close, another sneeze lingering in her sinuses. "Come on, let's finish getting ready".

"Ok love." Samantha said as she kissed her chin before she pulled away then turned to get dressed
As soon as Samantha turned away, Abella pinched her nose shut between two fingers, biting her lips. She tried to fight the sneeze off but it wasn't working, her eyes squeezed shut. "Hehhh..." She braced herself, unable to hold it back. "... CHOOOOOOO"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back