• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

"Of course." Samantha said as she handed her a tissue then climbed into bed with her. Cuddling up to her side and smiling aoftly

"Of course." Samantha said as she handed her a tissue then climbed into bed with her. Cuddling up to her side and smiling aoftly
"Awww. I've got company". Abella turned away and blew her nose into the tissue, then scrunching it up and tossing it aside. She turned back round and cuddled back up with Samantha. "I feel better already with you here".

Samantha immediately slid into her wrapping her arms around a Bella's waist as she nuzzled the back of her beck lovingly
"Mmm. Your nuzzles are so comforting, as well as your lovely cuddles. Remember when we first met and you cuddled me out of embarrassment. But now look, you're so much more comfortable and confident". Abella's nose twitched a little as she buried her face into Samantha's hair.

"Yes. We need you to rest before we go to dinner." She said softly
"Hm, how about we see how much I've improved my English. I'll sing us a song I've kept hearing on the radio". Abella cleared her throat, nearly coughing, before taking a deep breath.
"Do you recall, not long ago. We would walk on the sidewalk. Innocent, remember?All we did was care for each other. But the night was warm. We were bold and young. All around the wind blows. We would only hold on to let go".

Abella's voice was still beautiful but it was sounding raspy now. "Blow a kiss, fire a gun. We need someone to lean on. Blow a kiss, fire a gun. All we need is somebody to lean on". She stopped after the chorus, nearly asleep, leaning against Samantha.

Samantha smiled and silently laid with abella through the nap. Eventually she looked at her clock and saw the time before she gently pressed her self against abella and gently locked lips with her to wake her up

Samantha smiled and silently laid with abella through the nap. Eventually she looked at her clock and saw the time before she gently pressed her self against abella and gently locked lips with her to wake her up
Abella woke up slowly, eyelids fluttering open. I want to wake up kissing my love every day. She kissed back, stroking her cheek.

Samantha immediately smiled as she slid her arms around abellas back holding her close in embrace as they kissed
Abella panted quickly, kissing Samantha more and more. "Well... good afternoon, my love" she whispered after she'd finished kissing her love, staring into her eyes. "Those beautiful eyes..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back