• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

@Dakup

Of course, Puddin'. Although I've made a sequel to this one.

@Daniel reaving

Abella pressed the tissue against her nose as it ran. "Thadks, hodey. But I'mb dot feeligg good dow..."

"I know love. We are nearly there." She said shifting into 5th before taking abellas hand as they neared the hospital. Soon getting there Samantha tore into the parking lot sliding around the turn in and quickly pulling into a space before parking the car. "Come on love." She said desperately 

Abella tried to stand, managing to do so, but all of her remaining energy left her as soon as she tried to walk. She went limp, holding onto Samantha. "S... sweedie..." She barely whispered.

@Daniel reaving

"Baby!!" Samantha cried out as she wasn't strong enough to hold her up and carry her in. Laying abella down on the ground gently she got on her knees by her side and looked around before screaming for help. Soon doctors and EMT's came rushing out to help

Abella's eyes fluttered. She reached a hand out towards Samantha, tears in her eyes. "Mon amour. Si je meurs, je veux que tu saches combien je t'aim. I love you so much. Remember that". 

@Daniel reaving

Samantha was in tears now as she stared down at abella as doctors surrounded them and pulled Samantha away so the EMT's could get at abella and get her strapped up to the board and lifted onto a bed they had quickly rolled out

Abella, once in her hospital bed, after a few hours, woke up slowly.

@Daniel reaving

Now she was all hooked up and in a hospital gown. An IV in her left arm, breathing tubes resting just in her nose to help her breath and monitors strapped to her chest. The soft beeping of the heart monetize going off in a steady rhythm. Samantha sat in the room to on the couch at the far end of the room, curled up in a ball with a pillow hugged to her chest as she stared out the window behind the couch. Her cheeks red from crying and she was still sniffling now and them from the tears

Character Sheet: 

Name: 

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]Aceline Moreau[/COLOR]

Gender (unless it's completely obvious):

Female 

Appearance:

c950b20740321941334703e9170c31bd.jpg

Reading

Gaming

Computers

Cars

Dislikes: