• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Abella started singing. At first, it was humming but it gradually became louder.

"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and you kicking me out. Got my head spinning. No kidding.

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
Abella started singing. At first, it was humming but it gradually became louder. "What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and you kicking me out. I'm so dizzy, don't know what him me..." 

@Daniel reaving

Samantha smiled at the song as she finished brushing abellas hair and set the brush down before she slid up to abella hugging her around the waist and pressing her self into abellas back as she listened

"I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy. Don't know what hit me but I'll be all right. My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. 'Cus all of me loves all of you". She turned a little. "Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I'm winning. 'Cus I give you all of me and you give me all of you..." She stopped to sneeze into her hands, coughing afterwards. She cleared her throat, tears in her eyes. 

"How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down. I'm around through every mood. You're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, this ringing in my head for you. My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of... mind..." She wheezed near the end, coughing more harshly, her beautiful voice sounding hoarse now. "'Cus all of me loves all of you" she wheezed, leaning against Samantha's leg, crying a little, wanting to sing for her.

@Daniel reaving

"I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy. Don't know what hit me but I'll be all right. My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. 'Cus all of me loves all of you". She turned a little. "Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I'm winning. 'Cus I give you all of me and you give me all of you..." She stopped to sneeze into her hands, coughing afterwards. She cleared her throat, tears in her eyes. 

"How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down. I'm around through every mood. You're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, this ringing in my head for you. My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of... mind..." She wheezed near the end, coughing more harshly, her beautiful voice sounding hoarse now. "'Cus all of me loves all of you" she wheezed, leaning against Samantha's leg, crying a little, wanting to sing for her.

@Daniel reaving

Samantha immediately frowned worriedly. "Baby stop your hurting your self." She said gently pressing a finger to abellas lips as she held her close. "Sing to me all you want when your better ok." She said softly as she held her hopping she listened to her 

As Abella gripped the door, opening it, getting shaky, she sniffled and whined. "Gonna... sn... sn..." She turned away sharply. "... AH'CHOOOOOO"! She nearly fell over. She managed to get inside the car, needing to sneeze again but held it in, since she'd already embrassed herself. "Heehhh..." She pinched her nose shut.

@Daniel reaving

As Abella gripped the door, opening it, getting shaky, she sniffled and whined. "Gonna... sn... sn..." She turned away sharply. "... AH'CHOOOOOO"! She nearly fell over. She managed to get inside the car, needing to sneeze again but held it in, since she'd already embrassed herself. "Heehhh..." She pinched her nose shut.

@Daniel reaving

Samantha closed the door for her and quickly got in as well before quickly leaving and going to the hospital

Users who are viewing this thread

Back