Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

re: Anya enters the restroom, heading straight to the mirror to touch up her makeup, flashing Kayin and Selene a breezy smile. "Why aren't you girls out there having fun?"

(she's there with you lol)

Selene frowned and grimaced as she heard Anya's heels clack against the drab white and blue tile. As she reached the two of them Selene narrowed her eyes "Just go away, ok? Can you at least let me have ONE friend?" she said. "You already ripped my dress, ruined my chance of getting a boyfriend, and have spread the rumor around the school that I'm lesbian."

"Sis, I'm helping you out. Now that everyone knows about you, your chances of getting a romantic partner have actually increased. Come on, how can you get a girlfriend if no one knows you're that way?" Anya laughs, rubbing her lips together to spread her lipstick more smoothly.

Selene pressed her lips into a thin line. She jumped off the counter and pressed her sister against a stall "You are a sneaky, lieing, ******* prostitue." she said and walked out of the bathroom. She took off her heels and ran to her car. She locked all the doors and rolled up the windows. She sat and cried inside, knowing that no one could get in there.

Zack followed her and knocked on her car window. He sighed hating to see a girl so upset. He waved at her no smile on his face. Although maybe he could help cheer her up. If she would let him.

Logan backs into Anya. "Oh sorry." he said then looked at his dance partner. Maybe I still need some practice." he said sighing again.

Selene unlocked the passenger door and nodded to him. When he climbed inside she wiped her face "Why are you coming here? You should go have fun with someone who has a chance in life." she said.

Selene sighed and just shook her head "Yeah, I guess not everyone." she said and locked the door back, just so Anya wouldn't get in the car. Selene looked at her torn dress and sighed with sadness. "One of my first dances and it's ruined." she whispered to herself.

Zack sighed and looked at her and just smiled. "It's only ruined if you let it be." he crossed his arms. "So are you goin to let it? Or get back in there don't let your sister win and kick her butt. If you don't she wins."

Selene laughed for what felt like a life time. She nodded and jumped out walking to the trunk. She pulled out the back up dress she had bought just in case and slid into the backseat. She looked at Zack "No looking." she said and changed into the shorter dress.

When Selene was done she got out of the car and opened Zack's door. "Let's try this again." she said with a smirk on her face. She had applied more makeup and wore a silver head band.

images

the headband

images

Zack got ou of the car. "much better...glad your feeling better." he chuckles and shuts the door behind him. He held out his arm. "Let's go."

Anya is disappointed to see Selene return with Zack on her arm, but she contents herself with slipping out to spread condoms across the windshield of her car before she heads out to a party with one of the guys she had been dancing with.

leaves the bathroom and runs into the same boy again. "hi im sorry im so clumsy"

he smiles and nods" well nice to meet you too!"

I giggle nervously as we stand and chat

Logan looked at her and smiled. He stopped. "S-sorry I don't think I can do this." He looked around and then sighed again.

Logan looked at her and then looked down. "Um I don't think I'm good at this kind of thing...and I'm getting a bit embarrassed?" He looked around. "Yeah I don't large crowds."

Selene took his arm and smiled as they walked back in. She danced with him for a cole of songs before leading him to a table. She sighed "Um, have you heard any rumors about me being a lesbian?" she whispered and smoothed her dress.

Zack looked at her. "Well let me ask you this...are you?" he looked at her and sighed. "Because if you say no then you're not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back