Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

Zack looks at her and blinks. "Um...uh I...think you are but I've never had a girl friend before...I don't know." he looks around and then looks at floor.

Zack looked at her and held up his hands. "No it's not like that! I just um..." he got up and looking at the floor. "It's just so sudden...I guess .. I mean I like you."

Selene stood and walked outside to her car. She slipped in and handed the keys to Zack "You drive." she said and ran her hand through her hair again, a thing she does often.

(How could I forget?) Selene nodded and frowned at the condoms on the windsheild. She snatched them off and shoved them in the glove department. She smiled as her favorite song came on 'In The Dark' by Flyleaf.

Zack blinks having no idea what that was about and drove to the park. He looked out at the night. "Awesome clear sky." he looked at selene.

Selene nodded and stepped out of the car and threw her heels in the car. She walked to the middle of the park and lay on the grass. She smiled "My father named me for the Greek moon goddess, Selene." she said as she stared at the stars.

Zack got out and followed her. "Well I was named zack because my mom liked the name zack." he chuckled and looked at her. He sat down beside her. "I guess I'm not as special as you then."

Selene laughed "My dad's a Greek Mytholigist professor at the Silver Valley College." she sqid and. shrieked as the rain began to pour. While they had been speaking clouds had rolled over and the rain began to pour. She jumped up and began to spin around in the rain. He black hair began to get damp and she grabbed Zack's hand "One more dance?" she said with a smirk on her face.

Zack got up and then chuckled. "I'd love to dance." he sai holding her hands. "Hold on my hair just went in front o my eyes." he said blinking.

Selene brushed his wet hair from his eyes and smiled. She tossed back her black hair and closed her eyes as the two began to dance. When they stopped, she opened her eyes and looked up at him "That was nice." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back