Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

Selene smiled back and took his hand. She looked up as the movie began. She narrowed her eyes as Megan Fox came on the screen. For all Selene cared she was a skank.

Selene smiled back and stuck her tongue out at him ¨You're tired already? It's barely...¨ she looked down at her Batman watch, ¨2:30.¨ She stood up and grabbed his hand in hers.

Zack looked at hers and grabbed her hand. "I've been sitting for the past two hours." he chuckled and then smiled at her. "I'm not tired." he said and then stared into her eyes. "So what's next?" he asked leaning in a bit.

Zack smiles at her and then nodded. "Alright." he said and then put his hand on her back and started pushing her as he walked, gently of course. He looked at her smiling.

Zack smiles at her and nods. "Where do you want to eat?" he asked opening her car door. He go ine driver's seat and then buckled up. He looked at her with a wide smile.

Zack smiled at her and then drove to Burger King and then looked at her. "I haven't had fast food in a while." he said getting out his wallet.

Selene glances at the menu and finally decides "I'll get the chicken fries and a pepsi."

((I couldn't remember what's on their menu so I just put what I always get.... XP))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back