Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

Selene giggled and sifted through her closet looking for something to wear. She finally chose an outfit and dressed quickly. She straightened and brushed her hair before going back downstairs.

Her Outfit-

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlVNVWxreElBNFJHWmxRbmlxTHlfRGcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Zack looked at her and then chuckles. "I'm guessing you like bat man?" he starts laughing and looks at his phone. He looked at her and then stretched out and put his hands on his head.

Zack nodded and then rubs his head. "Looks like I'm not the only one who has competition. If bat man e er appears I'd be history to you." he chuckles and then looked over at the door.

(Not sure were to start..So I'll just start were she's at home, I guess..)

Nicole sat on the couch petting Sox, her Border Collie. She quickly got up and walked to the door, whistling for Sox to follow. Sox followed obediently as Nicole walked down the sidewalk whistling.

Selene chuckled "Yep. Although, if you said something I'd probably introduce you." she said.

Rachelle walked along the pavement. Her heels clacked against the hard concrete. She carried a manila envelope in one hand as she walked. She spotted Nicole and waved "Hey!" she called.

Sylus walked behind Rachelle hoping he could save their relationship. Then he saw Nicole. Damn, he had a big crush on her.

Zack looked at her and chuckled. "I'd be to protective of you." he said and then held out his hand. "Come on let's see what movies are out."

Nicole looked up "Hey.." she said, starting to pet Sox. Sox barked as he saw Rachelle, then started licking Nicole's hand.

Selene took his hand and walked outside.

Rachelle reached the girl, a grin on her face. She pulled a small gold and red piece of paper from the packet. She handed it to the other girl. It read:

You are cordially invited to

Silver Valley Masquerade Ball

Please RSVP to Rachelle at 575-691-6064

Nicole looked at the slip of paper for a few seconds, finally she read it. After realizing what it said she smiled and looked up. "I'll come."

Selene shrugged "I don't care." she glanced down at her phone. "I have a pedicure in, like, ten minutes. You go check out the movies and I'll get my pedicure." she said.

Rachelle nodded "That's great! So, how've you been?" she said as she scratched Sox behind the ear.

Selene nodded and took her keys out of her pocket. She gets in the car and drives Zack to the movie theater. She gets out with him and hands hom the keys, ¨See you in a bit.¨ She walks down the street to where the nail salon is.

Selene's pedicure didn't take long. She got her nails painted black. She walked back to the theater and found Zack ¨So which movie should we see?¨ she asked.

Zack smiled at her and then pointed to one. "How about transformers." (I had no idea so I picked the frost movie that popped into my head) he smiled at her and then pulled out his wallet. "Ok so you want popcorn or anything?" he looked at her and smiled.

Zack looks at her and then shrugged. He bought the tickests and then got himself some popcorn and a drink and then smiled at Selene. "Come on it starts soon."

Selene nods and grabs his hand. She slipped into the darkening theater with him. The commercials were just starting and she waited for Zack to pick a spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back