Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

Selene smiled and leaned against the counter as she ate her ice cream. She finished it off and tossed in the trash, "Well, I suppose I'm living on my own now." she said.

Zack sighed and nodded. "Oh yeah." he said looking at her and smiled lighty. He took another sip of his drink keeping the ice on his head.

Zack shrugs and then looked around. "it nice...though." he looked at her and then smiled as he drinks his can and then throws it away.

Selene sighed ad looked at the clock, it was 6:45. She looked at him and spoke quietly "You can stay here tonight...or you can go home." she said and then waited for his reply.

Zack got out his phone and texted something to his parents. "Sure I can spend the night. You have a guest room in this large house?" he asked smiling at her.

Selene chuckled "Dad's dog." she said and whistled for the dog. Lily came trotting in fromoutside' coming through the doggy door. She smiled and scratched the huskie's neck.

Lily-

nakoo.jpg

Zack eyes widened as he sees the beautiful dog. "Wow she's beautiful. I've always loved huskys!" he said holding out his hand to let the dog sniff it. He smiled and looks at Selene.

Zack looked at her and winked back. "Nah...as much as I love dogs you can't be compared." he said petting her dog and then stood up leaning towards her and his arms on the counter behind her. He chuckled looking at her. "Now do you really got to put me on the couch?" he chuckled tesing her.

Zack glanced at the dog and then flict his hand at her trying to get her to leave and then kisses Selene real quick. He smiled at her and nodded. "thanks." he said and looked at her.

Selene flicks her hand and Lily runs to the living room before curling up on couch. Selene smiles as Zack kisses her. She leads him up to the guest room and opens the door.

Selene nodded and left the room. She went inti her room and showered before slipping into her Hello Kitty pjs. She sighed and sat on her bed crosslegged.

Zack didn't have anything to dress into so he jumped on the bed and looked at the ceiling. He laid there thinking about what to do tomorrow. He put his hands under head head think. He legs swinging off the edge of the bed.

Selene awoke to her phine alarm. She grabbed her phone and turned off the alarm before groggily getting out of bed. She walked downstairs a brush in her hand. As she ran the brush through her hair, she searched the pantry for her Capt'n'Crunch cereal. She finally found it and poured herself a bowl. It was Saturday, her favorite day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back