Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

Selene laughed and grabbed his hand, running towards the car. She smiled as they climbed in. "Your house or mine?" she said with a laugh and picked up a brush from the dashboard. She began brushing through her hair and smiled as he started the car.

Selene clapped her hand over her mouth and gasped "Oh god, you though I meant- oh, god no! I just meant to hang out...nothing like that." she said.

Zack sighed in relief. "Ok thanks for clearing that up now before I die I think I will just go home now." he smiled at her then looked out. "In fact I think I'll walk."

Zack looked at her and sighed. "I'm sorry for even thinking that you could be that kind of girl...I think I deserve walking in the rain." he smacked himself in the forehead.

Selene shook her head "No. You don't. You deserve to get a drive from me because I've been so ****!ing awkward." she said and began to drive.

Selene had trouble sleeping that night. When ahe awoke at 7:30 she realized she'd only had 3 hours of sleeping. She pulled herslef out of bed, though exausted, and dressed. She was a little excited about seeing Zack today in art class. And math. And chemistry. She was out the door by 8 o'clock and at the school by 8:10. She stepped out and straigheted her glasses. Her Outfit- http://katieoh.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/coachset1.jpg

Anya, meanwhile, is disappointed Selene didn't come home crying and makes it her mission to achieve this by the end of today as she sets out for school.

Selene sighed as she watched her sister walk in. She immeadietly turned in the opposite direction and began walking. She heard the clack of Anya's heels trailing right behind her.

Selene shrugged "Nothing much." she took off the glasses and shoved them in her bag. She smiled and pointed to the pricipal who was walking down the hall. She sighed as Mr. Brinkley stopped in front of her "Young lady, you are in big trouble." the principal said as she grabbed Selene's arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back