Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

Hooking her arm through his, Anya begins to lead him, pointing out various people as she passes. "That's Maygan, she's bi and sleeps with anyone who moves. That's Logan, he's probably gay. That's Selene, she's my stepsister, and she just hired female strippers to come to the school to see her."

Maygen overheard Anya and she snapped to the side and she walked over smiling. "Well i suppose being modest as she is dear Anya forgot to tell you about herself. Well um lets see. She was on a suicidal path for a little, she sleeps with everyone weather they walk or not, and she hates everyone." She siad to the boy nodding and walked back to Logan.

She sighed this happened a lot she would do something like that and who ever she liked would walk away so she just sat on a bench and a single tear fell down her face

Drake smiled and nodded. "ok..." he looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow. "Hm?" he tried to act confused. He shrugged and kept walking.

Logan looked back at her and then sighed. He walked back and sat down beside her. "Hey....what's wrong?" He asked slighly smiling at her.

Selene stands beside Zack as he stretches. She then walks to the car and tosses Zack the keys "You drive." she said and climbed inside the car.

Logan tilts his head and nods. "I see." He crosses his arms. "Come on maybe we could go somewhere?" He smiles at her trying to cheer her up.

Anya does not acknowledge Maygan, saying to Drake pleasantly, "And as you can see, she's a ***** as well as a slut, also a compulsive liar. And she's got immplants. Any questions?"

Slinging her arm around his neck, Anya turns him back towards her, her voice lowering. "You look like someone who knows how to have a good time."

Drake looked at her and then chuckled. "Maybe." he then looked around. "So Anya, you seem to know alot about people." he smiled.

Logan watched anya and then glared a bit. He looked at Maygen and then back at anya unsure if that was true or not. He felt like maybe he should distance himself. What about Maygen though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back