Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

Logan smiled. "Nothing...but the four girls give me the creeps." He sighed and looked at her. "Anyhow....we better get to class." He said smiling.

Maygen saw Anya and Selene fighting like always and she looked at Logan and motioned to them and waved bye approching the two girls quietly she came up where Selene could see her and stopped between Anya and Selene. "I know you hate me i know this isn't my buisness but Anya everyone knows it was oyu because you think that you have to be and itch with a capitol B but i know your just insecure, don't deny it. This isn't middle school much less elementary school it's high school. Get over your self. And Selene what did i ever do to make you hate me?"

Logan sighed no wanting to get in the middle of it but follows anyways. He looked at Anya and then at Selene and then sighed deeply.

"How do you know that word of your less than straight tendencies hasn't gotten out and one of your many admirers just took it upon themselves to give you a good time? Maybe you should take it as a compliment,' Anya shot back.

"Bi isn't straight, Selena-ballerina," Anya smirked, "maybe your radar travels far and wide." She starts to walk off, not looking back at her.

"Anya, NO, just NO. You two may not be sisters by blood but you are FAMILY! And who gives a shit if Selene is bi? So am i. Anya what i think is you tease her about it because you want to hide the fact you stare at pictures of girl models on your computer." She paused and turned to Selene. "Well i just wanna b friends again."

"I don't stare at anyone," Anya rolls her eyes. "But if I did I wouldn't be ashamed...I just think it's very interseting that Selene is." Smirking, she adds, "you're not just bi, Maygen, you're a total slut."

Logan looked at Maygen in surprise. "WHAT?" He blinked and then looked at Anya. "What?" He sighed. "I knew I would hate this."

Zack sighed and looked around quite annoyed. He sighed and then looked around bored. He looked at Selene as if wishing to go now. He looked down.

--- Merged Double Post ---

(Fire should I bring him in? You did say you were bored in you're text...)

Name: Drake, Adrian, Creed

Nickname: None

Crush: Nope

Bf/Gf: one for each day of the week

Fiance: Nope

Spouse: No

Appearance:

Other: He's after Flower now

(FIRE!!!!!!! Hehehheheheh evil)

Drake walked around till he found a new girl. She had white hair and also some people said her name was flower. She cracked his neck ready to go in for the attack. He watched Flower for a bit. She was shy. He chuckled. Looking over to a group of girls he eyed each one of them. Smirking a bit. The girls here weren't to bad looking.

Flower turned around to see a guy staring at her. He was cute, she looked away and then started walking. She looked around at everyone.

Drake walked over to flower and put his hand on her shoulder. "Hi." He said with a smile. He put his hand down looking her up and down. "Um you're flower right?"

Zack looked at Selene as he was tugged along and then smiled. He started to walk with her. He sighed though. There was still doubt in his mind wether those strippers were hired by her or not. Yet he pushed that aside as long as they left Selene and him alone. Being with a bi girl was a bit weird but he really liked her.

Zack looked at her and nodded. "Yes I believe you." he said mostly believing it. He smiled down at her. "Besides we just got together what would be the need?" he said trying to convince himself completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back