Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

Zack smiled at her and put his arm around her. "You're welcome." he said smiling at her.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Drake smiled at the girl. He got closer. "I'm drake...it's nice to meet you." he said looking her up and down like a perv. He smirked as he looked to his friends.

(You're the perv Eagle Heart....I sware I will clean your mind!)

Flower looked over at his friends and smiled. "Um hi..." She looked back to Drake. "It's nice to meet you two." She said not really noticing that he is checking her out. She just looks to Zack and Selene and waves hi.

(Leave my mind alone!) zack nods and waves back to flower. "Well I do have to get a few things at the store for my mom. Maybe we could head there then drive someplace else after that?" he said smiling.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Drake looks at where she was gazing and then looks back at her. "Hey want to hang out sometime?" he asked stepping closer. His bodies behind him snickering.

(Never! xD )

Flower stepped back as he stepped closer. She smiles lightly though. "Um ok...but I um have a part time job so maybe over the weekend?" She said rubbing her arm. She looked down at the ground. Ignoring his friends she continued to look down.

Flower suddenly felt threatened and then backed off. She turned around before drake could answer her. She wanted to walk away now knowing of Anya antics. She didn't want to be involved.

Drake looked from flower to Anya and then nodded to her. "Hello." he quickly looked to see flowers sudden retreat like additued towards the new girl. He watched as she seemed uncomfortable and then looked to Anya. He smiled back at her. "Well um flower see you around then." he had only glanced at flower that time.

Zack smiles and then started walking out of the school. He sighed thinking o poor flower. He shrugged I off then stretched out once outside.

She shrugged smiling enjoying the cool breeze in the courtyard.

images
courtyard

"Anya." Anya reaches to shake his hand, her fingers squeezing lightly, and she trails her hand lightly up his arm after, smiling up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back