Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

Drake chuckles. "Ah a fun girl." he watches her hands and nods. "I see." he said crossing his arms. "Yep." he said and then watched as some other girls passed. He looked back at Anya.

Drake winked at her. "I think i'd like that." he chuckled and then looked around to studying all the girls then looked at Anya.

Flower walked past Drake and anya. She looked straight down not looking at Drake or anya. She rather not have to deal with either of them.

[QUOTE="Xx-Katherine-xX]Selene stands beside Zack as he stretches. She then walks to the car and tosses Zack the keys "You drive." she said and climbed inside the car.

[/QUOTE]
Eagle please reply...Thanks! ;)

Selene's lips played a small smile across her face as they drove. When they got to the store she jumped out and walked toward the entrance.

Zack looks at her. "Hm? On no she's a stay home mom...my dad has the job and he works for a computer company." he said grabbing some stuff and then pays for it. He looks at her and smiles. "Quick stop at my house then off to the park right?"

Drake looked at her and chuckled. "Well alright." he shrugged and then looked as flower walked by and then kep looking at her. He turned back to Anya. "Glad to have such a pretty guide." he smirked.

Zack got out of the car once they got to his house and then dropped off the stuff. He was hurting out, his little sister waving bye to him. She shut the door.

Zack got back into the car and then looked at Selene smiling. He drove to the park and then got out smiling. He was always happy to come here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back