Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

As Anya and Drake show up at Anya and Selene's home, Anya leads Drake up into Selene's bedroom by one arm, smiling as she blithely claims it to be hers. Pushing him down on Selene's bed, she kisses him deeply, then pulls away, telling him she'll be back momentarily with an insinuative look in her eye. Going into Selene's attached bathroom, Anya closes the door, then tears off a few scraps of her shirt. Cutting her forearm deliberately, she allows it to drip onto the scraps of shirt and around the floor, then opens the window, climbing out and closing it softly, before taking off. She heads off on foot, knowing that to take her car would be suspicious.

She takes nothing with her; she wants there to be no sign of her having left of her own free will, and in fact, she hopes to have framed Drake for her murder. When she is several miles down the road, having kept out of public view, she hitches a ride.

She's sick of this town...time for a new place to pull new tricks.

(Does this mean you are no longer going to role play here?)

Zack looks at Selene and shrugs. "I don't know what do you want to do?"

Zack smirks and pulls her closer. "You better believe it." he starts laughing and then lets her go if she wants to move away.

Selene had a smile on her face as they drove to her house. She waited until he had turned the car off to get out. She walked up to the door and unlocked it with her key.

Zack nodded an then smiled. His smile faded as she mentioned Anya. "Should I even care?" he sighed and looked down. "I mean I don't exactly want her around to much."

Selene sighed and walked over to him "I know." she whispered. She slipped her arms around his neck and lay her head on his chest. She listened to his heart beat and smiled.

Zack looked at her and then smiled as he puts his arms around her waist. His heart was calm and steady. He kissed her head. Happy that she was close.

Zack smiled and then looked down at her. "I love you too." he said tipping her head up as he kissed her. He put alittle bit more passion then he intended into the kiss. He pulled her as close as he could get her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back