• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

The One Eyed Bandit]No. The only plausible reparation here is a Shoukugeki. [/QUOTE] What are the terms mate? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17987-marshmallow/ said:
@Marshmallow[/URL]

Hello Marshmallow. How are you today?

H-hello! Yes, hi! Good day to you. I'm glad the summons went through!

Truly.

Now that you're here... Uh... We have snacks! I mean uh, of course. This is a cooking RP after all. Feel free to have some while you work on a CS, if you're so inclined! And ah, feel free to ask questions, too! You could even do them at the same time. I don't mind at all, nope nope, you talking while your mouth is filled with snacks won't bother me o-one bit! So feel free!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]H-hello! Yes, hi! Good day to you. I'm glad the summons went through!
Truly.

Now that you're here... Uh... We have snacks! I mean uh, of course. This is a cooking RP after all. Feel free to have some while you work on a CS, if you're so inclined! And ah, feel free to ask questions, too! You could even do them at the same time. I don't mind at all, nope nope, you talking while your mouth is filled with snacks won't bother me o-one bit! So feel free!

[/QUOTE]
You're cute when you stutter.

Haha, a nice jest you've put forward there, but, no no, we have not time to spend t-tarrying about on such matters.

There's the matter of the Shoukugeki to settle. A match of equals, I'd think, with only pride on the line?

Yes, that sounds like the perfect stage for these reparations. H-hehe...

I have a convention this weekend and will use it as an excuse to run around looking more flustered and busybody-like this week than usual, so I may not be able to finish the tiny weeny segment of a paragraph I have to add to my writing example piece on my CS...

I'm very sorry! That sounded awful; I'm watching Kuroko too...^^

I will try my best to complete it on Monday, actually no, I'll likely be done that week as it's a half term; no school for that time. :)

Will that be okay?

(Asuka because Asuka is great.)

1555466-bigthumbnail.jpg

White Masquerade]I am excellent dearest Marshmallow. I hope we have fun together. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34786-amie/ said:
@Amie[/URL]

Bandit can't say no to that :(
Aye, that's a relief! I'll be cosplaying SAO's Yui, and either Krul Tepes or Ryuko Matoi depending if the Ryuko costume in my size arrives on time! :) ( I have one that doesn't fit as well that I am selling soon.) I might also be doing Komaru Naegi! Very exciting; I love these events.

Amie said:
Aye, that's a relief! I'll be cosplaying SAO's Yui, and either Krul Tepes or Ryuko Matoi depending if the Ryuko costume in my size arrives on time! :) ( I have one that doesn't fit as well that I am selling soon.) I might also be doing Komaru Naegi! Very exciting; I love these events.
Oh my! You have good taste in characters. I think we'll get along just fine Amie. I like every single one of them!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I am excellent dearest Marshmallow. I hope we have fun together.

[/QUOTE]
We will. ;)

But I'm first finishing my short story before making a character. I still have quite some bit to write about. Though it should be finished tomorrow.

Marshmallow said:
We will. ;)
But I'm first finishing my short story before making a character. I still have quite some bit to write about. Though it should be finished tomorrow.
Take your time Marshmallowwwwww~

I can't wait to see who you make. Just make sure they don't fall for my character if it's a girl or get jealous of mine if it's a boy (:3)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh my! You have good taste in characters. I think we'll get along just fine Amie. I like every single one of them!

[/QUOTE]
Yaaaay! Very good! I'm glad you approve of my dorky character cosplay selections! Three costumes one one day because I'm a little batty like that, but I'll manage perfectly fine.

:P Never changed costumes before, but had to arrange somehow for both of my meets, and then some dawdling around myself, and photos!

I think we will get on very well nevertheless.

d219deff765db7e3d57db52276abc3d7f1d69d52_hq.gif
Here's a Krul gif as a token of my gladness that you also like the characters.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I can't wait to see who you make. Just make sure they don't fall for my character if it's a girl or get jealous of mine if it's a boy (:3)

[/QUOTE]
>-> You'll be up for a surprise. xD

Amie said:
Yaaaay! Very good! I'm glad you approve of my dorky character cosplay selections! Three costumes one one day because I'm a little batty like that, but I'll manage perfectly fine.
:P Never changed costumes before, but had to arrange somehow for both of my meets, and then some dawdling around myself, and photos!

I think we will get on very well nevertheless.

d219deff765db7e3d57db52276abc3d7f1d69d52_hq.gif
Here's a Krul gif as a token of my gladness that you also like the characters.
Here is a Ryuko gif in return. I hope this cements our wonderful alliance for many years to come.

tumblr_n6ljdg8feR1rjwa86o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Here is a Ryuko gif in return. I hope this cements our wonderful alliance for many years to come.
tumblr_n6ljdg8feR1rjwa86o1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
The only truly ceremonious way to commemorate our most marvellous acquainting, bound to the gifs of Krul and Ryuko!

:D

Ayy, yes, ci, still open, yep. No need to get down, though, the party hasn't even started yet. The snacks are laid out of you want any, but the music won't be starting for another 22 years.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Ayy, yes, ci, still open, yep. No need to get down, though, the party hasn't even started yet. The snacks are laid out of you want any, but the music won't be starting for another 22 years.

[/QUOTE]
Oops. Uh... I ate all the snacks.

Chibii said:
If this is still open, I am so down.
Please try not to have your character fall for or get jealous over mine okay? It will be a little hard, but I just want to RP. My character doesn't have too much time for relationships or rivals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back