• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's okay Marsh. At least it was entertaining. I would have killed that Sniper with my bare hands.

[/QUOTE]
Hahah. :P Well, I was trying to get that emotion out of the reader when writing that part. Mission succeed.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Please try not to have your character fall for or get jealous over mine okay? It will be a little hard, but I just want to RP. My character doesn't have too much time for relationships or rivals.

[/QUOTE]
Question: Why would my character be jealous of yours?

I don't mean to sound rude, but that's a tad bit conceited, don't you think.

Chibii said:
Question: Why would my character be jealous of yours?
I don't mean to sound rude, but that's a tad bit conceited, don't you think.
It's okay. And it is conceited! That's how my characters roll, hate it or love it!

@Marshmallow

=P NP.

Yeah, don't worry about White, Chibii, it's my job to throw rocks and pitfalls in the way of that conceited rolling. I'll keep her in check.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P NP.

[/QUOTE]
Saaaay... I've been thinking about already established relationships since that makes it so much easier for me to get going with something. You up for it?

Marshmallow said:
Saaaay... I've been thinking about already established relationships since that makes it so much easier for me to get going with something. You up for it?
I ah, sorry I didn't make it clear, but characters, for the most part, should be exchange students, so they probably wouldn't know each other unless they come from the same place. Or maybe met at the exam?

Just throwin that out there.

@Marshmallow[/URL]

Yeah what Bandit said =/ They're all new, so I don't think we could make it work. If I could suggest something, make a character and see what happens. I know it can be a bit hard, but with a good GM (cough-cough, you better do your job Bandit!), it won't be too much work to slowly get your character involved with others. It will be more fun and natural that way. Trust me Marsh.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Friendly? Haha.
THIS IS A BATTLEFIELD

NO TIME FOR FRIENDLY

ONLY WAR

[/QUOTE]
Right? The second word in "Food Wars" is Wars. I don't know how clearer that can get =P

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Yeah, don't worry about White, Chibii, it's my job to throw rocks and pitfalls in the way of that conceited rolling. I'll keep her in check.

[/QUOTE]
Noot. I overreacted a bit lol.

This is what hapoens when my brother's in the room guys.

No worries Chibii.

Keep me in check Bandit? Hoho! Fine! You want me to be nice and agreeable? You've got it! You earned yourself a nice Masquerade. (>u>)

That being said, this gives us enough people to start up! But! I'd like to give @Chibii some time to make a CS, seeing as how she just got here, so I'll be making the opening post either tomorrow, or the next day. So, within the next.... 50 or so hours! Just a heads up!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]That being said, this gives us enough people to start up! But! I'd like to give @Chibii some time to make a CS, seeing as how she just got here, so I'll be making the opening post either tomorrow, or the next day. So, within the next.... 50 or so hours! Just a heads up!

[/QUOTE]
Hooray! I'm very excited! :D By the way, Addie is now lonely as the only girl.

She does like bishounens, but now she has nobody to swap clothes with, and engage in nail-painting and bathroom mirror posing soirées, so she now feels dejected and isolated! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back