• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

Amie said:
Hooray! I'm very excited! :D By the way, Addie is now lonely as the only girl.
She does like bishounens, but now she has nobody to swap clothes with, and engage in nail-painting and bathroom mirror posing soirées, so she now feels dejected and isolated! xD
You can go to my character for that stuff. x3 Though he draws the limit on dressing as a girl unless... the situation asks for it.

Marshmallow said:
You can go to my character for that stuff. x3 Though he draws the limit on dressing as a girl unless... the situation asks for it.
I appreciate the gesture, and who knows, Addie may just take you up on that, she could see the situation as perfectly fit for that, and oh, there'd be no escaping her.

Amie said:
I appreciate the gesture, and who knows, Addie may just take you up on that, she could see the situation as perfectly fit for that, and oh, there'd be no escaping her.
>-> I'm looking forward to it. xD

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Cobalt might gain a crush on the aromatic chef

[/QUOTE]
*wiggles eyebrows* Ohoho~

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]you know there is one concept that I've seen no one take to this character creation

[/QUOTE]
Which is?

well before they entered the academy, the manga references to a middle school, so someone could come from the academy's middle school and be like at the top of the rankings before entering the academy.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]My characters are former middle schoolers :x

[/QUOTE]
Do i have to do a writing sample like, come one Bandito... Y'know me

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Alas, yes, because of reasons

[/QUOTE]
Alright. Almost done, just gotta do that, might tweak my character after you look over him. Cause, insecurities xD

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Goodio Day!
For an update, I'll make the opening post within the next four or so hours :x

[/QUOTE]
Is my charrie accepted Senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back