• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

I'll add my mess of an entrance exam passage, I suppose, though I keep putting it off.

Hopefully my character doesn't seem too excessively powerful and ~*wonderful*~.

I don't have a history of modifying my characters disadvantageously for other players in games, but since I couldn't choose just one speciality for her, I'm a bit wary!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Amie is insane.

[/QUOTE]
Compared to you, am I?

Ponder that for a few minutes! :P

How did you come to the conclusion that I was? ;)

Amie said:
Compared to you, am I?
Ponder that for a few minutes! :P

How did you come to the conclusion that I was? ;)
Lol. Well. *coughs*

Nice to have you Amie. May we make beautiful RP memories together.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Well. *coughs*
Nice to have you Amie. May we make beautiful RP memories together.

[/QUOTE]
I still don't understand, but I doubt insanity is something I'd ought to!

Not something a noble namahage potato like myself ought to spend my time musing over purposelessly when I could be doing something far more productive, like being a perfectly sane more-or-less-teenage girl, so hallo there.

Yes, we shall. -jerks tear- Beautiful, unrivalled memories! However, you're insane, thank you very much.

(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(music)

Amie said:
I still don't understand, but I doubt insanity is something I'd ought to!
Not something a noble namahage potato like myself ought to spend my time musing over purposelessly when I could be doing something far more productive, like being a perfectly sane more-or-less-teenage girl, so hallo there.

Yes, we shall. -jerks tear- Beautiful, unrivalled memories! However, you're insane, thank you very much.

(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(music)
Woah, woah, woah. Amie. I'm insane? You better take that back or it's war between our characters (-n-)

Bandit can tell you what I do to my enemies. (*^*)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Woah, woah, woah. Amie. I'm insane? You better take that back or it's war between our characters (-n-)
Bandit can tell you what I do to my enemies. (*^*)

[/QUOTE]
Yes, yes you are! Well, well, you called me insane first and I didn't automatically declare roleplay warring on you, did I? I don't wage war at everything, right? (OuO)

Nonetheless, my babble aside, a war between our characters would be lovely, and I was thinking that at least someone would, due to my character's personality, but good idea!

Sign me up, please. (<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)

(<3)(<3)(<3)(music)(music)(music)

(I discovered the emotes in the previous post as could be told from my horrible overuse of these great, mostly blue blobs.)

That sounds charming too, do you give them cake?(O:))

XDDDD

I do give them cake, haha. Double fudge!

Welcome to the site btw. It's always nice to meet new users.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]XDDDD
I do give them cake, haha. Double fudge!

Welcome to the site btw. It's always nice to meet new users.

[/QUOTE]
Double fudge? You tyrannical sinner, you! ( :P )( :P )( :P )( :P )( :P )( :P )

Please do allow me some. (<3)(<3)(<3)

(<3.<3)(<3.<3)

Thank you for your welcome. It has been a strange week and almost three days. I think I like this site and should like to stay on it.

I like to meet roleplayers as well.

(*U*) Though I'm likely useless at roleplaying, I shall as I like to write, and have been RPing since around 2014, on and off, not consistently, really, so I'm a novice, compared to some here, I'd start to guess. (never mind gauging a skill level for that, for now! (:(P))

Amie said:
Double fudge? You tyrannical sinner, you! ( :P )( :P )( :P )( :P )( :P )( :P )
Please do allow me some. (<3)(<3)(<3)

(<3.<3)(<3.<3)

Thank you for your welcome. It has been a strange week and almost three days. I think I like this site and should like to stay on it.

I like to meet roleplayers as well.

(*U*) Though I'm likely useless at roleplaying, I shall as I like to write, and have been RPing since around 2014, on and off, not consistently, really, so I'm a novice, compared to some here, I'd start to guess. (never mind gauging a skill level for that, for now! (:(P))
Rofl. Well I like you. I enjoy the enthusiasm :5/5:. This site is pretty swell and we have role-players of all types in our midst. I dunno about Bandit, but if you're a novice, I don't mind. Most people don't so you don't have to worry about that. Just have fun and do your best I could say. I'm sure you'll pick up a lot along the way.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Rofl. Well I like you. I enjoy the enthusiasm :5/5:. This site is pretty swell and we have role-players of all types in our midst. I dunno about Bandit, but if you're a novice, I don't mind. Most people don't so you don't have to worry about that. Just have fun and do your best I could say. I'm sure you'll pick up a lot along the way.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, thank you so much! (B^D) I do have fun when writing, on most occasions, as it is something I enjoy. Yes, I have noticed, really a diverse selection of games, it's all very fascinating and I am looking forward to playing more.

I was on a different site a few months ago, but couldn't be on it any more because of my age, but I can use this one as I am old enough now. I RP here and there, and though I shan't say that I have a particular adeptness for roleplay, I won't be posting one-line statements for this, so do not hold my title of novice with much regard, please! (B')

Thank you once again, and I hope so too, though I am rather sure of it, this site seems really like a good one.

(<3)(music)(^U^):5/5:

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Advertise!!

[/QUOTE]
The One Eyed Bandit:

Work? You want me to work? Pfft.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]This is not a laughing matter, you will pay for besmirching my name.

[/QUOTE]
Would an E-hug calm you down? Or would a Snickers help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back