• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Psh. Whatever I come with Bandit, Reinbo is going down. Totsuki will be mine.

[/QUOTE]
smug_tenshi_4_by_glacceee-d9nmx85.png

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL]
You're so lucky I have to stay in character!!! one of these days Bandit, I'm going to catch you in the right RP.
tnyOmdZ.jpg

Catch me? Who said I'm running? Go ahead and catch up! I'm dying to win!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]
smug_tenshi_4_by_glacceee-d9nmx85.png

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's why she reminded me of Tenshi Hinanawi! :P

By the way, you'd ought not bother the God of Fish and Chips, or he shall unleash a storm of battered cod unto you!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34786-amie/ said:
@Amie[/URL]
It's no joke. My character is Lord of Fish & Chips. You better watch out, he's going to make the students at TOOTSUKI Academy swoon.

Especially that Kirara (>u>), but Addie looks cute to him too. We'll see.
Swoon? Well, though I do like fish and chips, there is more to cuisine here than that, no matter what tourist guides would want you to think, and Addie shall show him her basis to this claim precisely. With all the embarrassment on his part that involves! Wuahaha! No, no, fish and chips are fine, but don't let your fish and chip lord assume that he can coax Addie into anything unflattering to her, she'll finish him in the bat of her eyelash if she must.

Kirara, who he is apparently taking a fancy to also, doesn't seem at all-in fact even less of- a type who'd return his affection, either!

Amie said:
Oh, that's why she reminded me of Tenshi Hinanawi! :P
By the way, you'd ought not bother the God of Fish and Chips, or he shall unleash a storm of battered cod unto you!
ACK, HANS! I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

Bother? I'll have you know the God of Fish and Chips and I are on very good terms. I've consumed many a fried hoki in his name.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]ACK, HANS! I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT
Bother? I'll have you know the God of Fish and Chips and I are on very good terms. I've consumed many a fried hoki in his name.

[/QUOTE]
Well, Touhou content doesn't get past me! :)

Oh, that's good to hear! That statement would have seemed a bit fishy before!

(Oh no.)

Lol. Unfortunately I no longer have the fish and chips character. My submission is completely changed.

Hah! Cobalt is a lot of fun. I like him! So, with that being said your,

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Little femboy viking

[/QUOTE]
Is accepted! A royal welcome to him!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Unfortunately I no longer have the fish and chips character. My submission is completely changed.

[/QUOTE]
Wheeee, yours and mine both. xP

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Wheeee, yours and mine both. xP

[/QUOTE]
Haha, so you decided to get serious too?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]That, or I decided to join in on the bishe party that Edward started

[/QUOTE]
*flips hair*

Well you do that and get ready to blindsided then. Don't side with Senzaemon if you don't have the stuff for it.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Ah, I should go, then. I'm fresh out of guts. Customers go crazy for it, eat up the entire stock in seconds.
Not that you'd know anything about that, though. :^)

[/QUOTE]
Ohoho you want to go right now before the RP even starts? If you want, I'd be happy mentioning your character in my writing sample

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ohoho you want to go right now before the RP even starts? If you want, I'd be happy mentioning your character in my writing sample

[/QUOTE]
Oh, OH GO AHEAD. YOU THINK I'M AFRAID!? I WELCOME IT, WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN STORE!

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Drama!!!

[/QUOTE]
Naturally.

*cool anime gesture*

tbh this happens almost every time i see white and im not really sure why anymore

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Oh, OH GO AHEAD. YOU THINK I'M AFRAID!? I WELCOME IT, WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN STORE!
Naturally.

*cool anime gesture*

tbh this happens almost every time i see white and im not really sure why anymore

[/QUOTE]
It's just a natural reaction between us

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]That, or I decided to join in on the bishe party that Edward started

[/QUOTE]
Bishe party? Sounds incredible. Well, I can happily say my character has some of the attributes for the perfect bishoujo, so I suppose I'm not left out of these most glorious and worthy celebrations, and I can happily be abducted into the horde.

All your submissions look great! :D

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Drama!!!

[/QUOTE]
Yes, and it is of the most godly sort!

I'm not dramatic enough, it seems. ;_;

Never mind. True drama is unveiled when I miss deadlines for things I need to finish!

[QUOTE="Father Gigantor]TOO MANY SENZAYMERN SUPPORTERS

[/QUOTE]
It's fine! I support absolutely neither; please do check out my CS for my character's statement, that sounds like the rebellious 'I do what I want!'' phase of a bored teenager, rather than the collected, cool declaration of personal independence my pretentious imagination strives for.

;_____________;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back