• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shokugeki no Souma - Decentralization

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]By the way, Rules are now up, for your gandering pleasure.

[/QUOTE]
Its not like I didnt like it or anything.

Okay, I'll check the rules out!

I couldn't finish my CS last night so I'll do some more tonight or tomorrow when possible; I have cosplays and some other writings to work on, but I really cannot wait for this roleplay to happen. Shokugekiiii! <3

I will go and view the rules and see how many my character, in her present state, has broken. :P

The One Eyed Bandit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34786-amie/ said:
@Amie[/URL] Hey! I like Addie, and she is quite close to being Addiequate! But the writing sample is missing, alas. If you could add that one in, she'll be perfectly acceptable!
I'm glad you like her, and whoops, sorry about that!

I'll addie that in now. xD

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I really hate myself for not noticing that pun myself

[/QUOTE]
You didn't? Sorry, my puns are awful and I couldn't resist it! They are sort of addiective.

But I'll stop now.

My apologies for the confusion!

Aren't bad puns supposed to be the best ones? I mean, clever ones are all well and good, but the pain you feel from a bad one, well, that's just one extra addietive to the effect.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Aren't bad puns supposed to be the best ones? I mean, clever ones are all well and good, but the pain you feel from a bad one, well, that's just one extra addietive to the effect.

[/QUOTE]
Well, yes, no pun compares to something so blatantly badly done, so ridiculous and hopelessly horrible like the puns I don't exactly toil over churning out for everyone's viewing (dis)pleasure! :)

I'm an awful addiect.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]@The Dinkster
Taggin' cause you folk have been awful quiet. And that makes me sad. And afraid. Are you guys dead? Who killed you?

I'll kill them back.

[/QUOTE]
No, no not quiet, lol. I still have to juggle the ends of my main RP, so I am still a bit distracted. I have not forgotten about this. Dinkster though, I dunno if he's able to make a CS O.o

@Amie

It's no joke. My character is Lord of Fish & Chips. You better watch out, he's going to make the students at TOOTSUKI Academy swoon.

Especially that Kirara (>u>), but Addie looks cute to him too. We'll see.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]As a New Zealander I am going to judge any fish and chips with a harshness unrivaled

[/QUOTE]
Okay I'm going to have to re-do my character. Give me a bit

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]BACKING DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE? FOR SHAME.

[/QUOTE]
Psh. Whatever I come with Bandit, Reinbo is going down. Totsuki will be mine.

Yea he does! Little femboy viking walking around barefoot with tree trunks so he can make big ass fires

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Yea he does! Little femboy viking walking around barefoot with tree trunks so he can make big ass fires

[/QUOTE]
What the... xD . Have fun with that, haha

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Yea he does! Little femboy viking walking around barefoot with tree trunks so he can make big ass fires

[/QUOTE]
...Can't argue with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back