• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

I'll give a hint for people still struggling.

She gets a power boost from being in Spain
The power boost is litterally being allowed to exist
Lol

4f601157b8.png

8aef007095.jpg

I was prepared for Terrence dying before his second post, to be honest. It just happened that I got a Servant who talks before stabbing.

rofl. Also I'm a bit confused, which one has the command seals? The woman or Terrence? Because only one of them can have command seals. So is it like with Jack where the woman has the master/servant connection but Terrence has the command seals?

rofl. Also I'm a bit confused, which one has the command seals? The woman or Terrence? Because only one of them can have command seals. So is it like with Jack where the woman has the master/servant connection but Terrence has the command seals?

Why can only one of them have command seals? More than seven people can be selected as masters; nine were in stay night, and that's not including Shinji.

Why can only one of them have command seals? More than seven people can be selected as masters; nine were in stay night, and that's not including Shinji.

In a Holy Grail War only 7 people can have command seals. There can only ever be 7 masters. There's a lot of tomfoolery. As you mentioned Shinji had the command seals, Sakura didn't. Caster summoned fake assassin. Stuff like that. But the only people with command seals proper in FSN were Shirou, Rin, Shinji, Shinji's dad, Illya, Caster's master, and Bazett. Comand seals changed hands and servant ownership changed hands, but the grail only ever gave out 7 command seals.

In a Holy Grail War only 7 people can have command seals. There can only ever be 7 masters. There's a lot of tomfoolery. As you mentioned Shinji had the command seals, Sakura didn't. Caster summoned fake assassin. Stuff like that. But the only people with command seals proper in FSN were Shirou, Rin, Shinji, Shinji's dad, Illya, Caster's master, and Bazett. Comand seals changed hands and servant ownership changed hands, but the grail only ever gave out 7 command seals.

Sakura did, Shinji didn't. Shinji didn't even know what command seals were. Kotomine and Zouken also had command seals, though I guess they might be exceptions. I'm also pretty sure there was something about the grail being able to select more Masters once Servants have died, though it's more likely to pick someone who was a Master previously, so more than seven people can have command seals, if not necessarily at the same time.

Either way, I don't think it's too big a stretch, and since only seven Servants can be summoned, it's kind of a moot point.

Technically it's possible to have more than seven from one holy Grail war, it's just generally seven, and the ones in fuyki were all seven as far as I can remember.

It's possible to share ownership of a servant with another though. Like with lancer in F/zero.

Sakura did, Shinji didn't. Shinji didn't even know what command seals were. Kotomine and Zouken also had command seals, though I guess they might be exceptions. I'm also pretty sure there was something about the grail being able to select more Masters once Servants have died, though it's more likely to pick someone who was a Master previously, so more than seven people can have command seals, if not necessarily at the same time.

Either way, I don't think it's too big a stretch, and since only seven Servants can be summoned, it's kind of a moot point.
That one's pretty easy, actually. The proper masters were: Shirou, Rin, Sakura, Illya, Zouken, Bazett, and Caster's original master. Kotomine was the overseer, so he had the extras from previous wars. He also happened to have a servant from the previous war, and also took control of Bazett's servant. Sakura's servant was under the effective control of Shinji, and Caster's servant doesn't count, since her noble phantasm is literally "fug da poleece".

I coulda swore I remembered the command seals being transferred to shinji with sakura still being master, but it's been many years since I had anything to do with FSN. Kotomine had seals because he was the overseer, the seals he had for Lancer he stole from Bazett when he killed her. Zouken was a proper master and the master of True Assassin, which is why he had seals.

The issue with there being able to be more than 7 command seals is because of how valuable they are. That's what gives the overseer authority. He tempts people with seals. If the grail just handed them out like candy they lose all meaning. It's 1 set of commands seals per servant. No more, no less. Servants can reforge contracts with masters which is what you talked about. However there can NEVER be more than 7 seals per war without outside fuckery (like the Overseer abusing his power or Caster being a dick and summoning servants). The grail wouldn't give Terrence and the woman both command seals since, as far as the grail is concerned, there's no point. It selected Terrence as the master, Terrence is the one that messed up by accidentally making the woman the master.

So he'd be in the same position as Jack's master, where he has the command seals because the Grail selected him, but the woman is the one with the master-servant connection.

The command seals are per servant so yeah, can't double up on multiple people.

Shinji had that book thing that's the worst CE in F/GO *Shot* the false attendant one.

If it's that big a deal, I can change it, but it honestly doesn't seem like one to me. This is already a fucked up war with nine Servants and multiple unintentional summonings, so it seems pretty justifiable.

If it's that big a deal, I can change it, but it honestly doesn't seem like one to me. This is already a fucked up war with nine Servants and multiple unintentional summonings, so it seems pretty justifiable.

Should just say that Terrence is the master chosen by the grail so he has the command seals, but the master/servant contract ended up with the woman. That situation's already happened in Fate before so it's perfectly valid. There's never been a situation with the grail choosing more masters than there are servants, though.

Also, what do you mean nine servants? There's only 7 :O

Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Assassin, and Saber.

They don't count. Beast summons himself and the grail summons Ruler.

Well, they're still Servants, aren't they? And my point was that more than seven Servants = a fucked up grail war, anyway. Not that there should be nine masters. Ruler only shows up when things get weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back