[Shatter the Circle] Main OOC Thread

*is now simultaneously glad and disappointed I didn't choose Plan B with Wolf, which was to go looking for a fight*

If you did, I think Sol and Misuro would be placing bets.

"Where do you think it's going to bite him next?"

"Ass for two hundred."

I figure a fight would be an easy way to get the gang together, but at least this way I can at least say I tired. ;)

These aren't the brightest bulbs, here. And they're also excessively violent.

It's one of those things of the rules, with mortals - unclear if they can spend willpower, if it takes all their willpower, etc. My other idea was for them to pass the buck by snarling that it was up to Nar Naz, not them, but then I decided, hey, that's kinda boring. You guys can choose if you want to defuse or start a fight.

EDIT: Or you can do something totally badass and blow my mind and theirs.

...we're not talking quality people, here. It's so hard to find good help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sol will be along shortly. He just needs to drop Girl off, grab a chair, two bottles of rotgut and ask some questions.

Ideally he shows up right when the boss reveals his Final Form.

You know it's generally considered bad form to fondle another person's weapon, right? It'd be like me reaching out to grab a marine's assault rifle, not something you really do. :tongue:

JayTee said:
You know it's generally considered bad form to fondle another person's weapon, right? It'd be like me reaching out to grab a marine's assault rifle, not something you really do. :tongue:
Hahahah ohLord - and I immediately think of two appropriate Industrial songs. Lets' see if I can find them.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ism2I3HCGU[/media]

[media]

[/media]

So I'm thinking a good way to get wolf in to the party would be to have her witness the fleeing gangsters, recognize them as such, and then see Misuro attempt to track them down. At which point she can offer her help with her superior wolf senses.

Assuming that would be in character for her.

I've been at my dad's in Phoenix this weekend - won't likely get a chance to post until tomorrow evening.

So I was wondering if we could get a thread for wishlists. Like say, Sol wants to pull a Pygmalion with Waif Girl, he needs a cool whip and a battered (but reliable) fedora, sorcery, and other fun things.

Must. not. think. about. antimicrobial properties of canine saliva.

Critical Failure, Lore (Microbiology)

Fun metagame note: Shining Razor Wind is an Obvious Charm. It was activated before the door was ripped apart, so the people inside wouldn't see the lightshow. However, a certain Wolf may or may not be able to puzzle out what she just saw. ;)

Derp, I didn't realize that. Every time I've had Infinite Master has been a time where the cap didn't apply. I'll edit the post.

Where are Dawn king's Strife and the Shining Razor Wind charm found?

I don't remember them, I'd like to look them up.

Thanks!

Dawn King's Strife lets me cross apply my combat-based excellencies and my excellency enhancers, like Infinite Mastery. It's in the Ink Monkey's Collection, page 20.

Shining Razor Wind lets me commit motes in order to increase the post-soak damage, every 3 motes committed gets me 1 more post soak damage die. It's in Glories of the Most High: Unconquered Sun, page 22.

DKS is most useful for Dawn Castes who have less disincentive than most to buy up multiple combat abilities, while SRW is just evil. Delicious ping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back